Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Part 1
1. The Front Page is set in the press room of which Chicago building?
2. What are several reporters doing when the play opens in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What is Kruger, the reporter, doing at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does the woman report to McCue, the reporter, at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
5. What are the other reporters doing in the background as McCue is talking with the woman in Act 1, Part 1?
6. Why does the conversation between the woman and McCue end in Act 1, Part 1?
7. After the fire alarm rings in Act 1, Part 1, why do the reporters ignore it?
This section contains 2,789 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)