|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Burns think it will take his men to get there at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) A half hour.
2. What does Kruger report the senator has called for in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) A new trial.
(b) Military intervention.
(c) A ban of all guns.
(d) A more thorough investigation of the murder.
3. Why does the messenger give the mayor back the reprieve in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) He forgot why he kept it.
(b) He can't be bribed.
(c) He wants more money.
(d) He wants a better job.
4. Where does Burns tell Louie to go at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) To go and get people to move the desk.
(b) To go and get the Mayor.
(c) To go and get the police.
(d) To go and get people to distract the police.
5. What does Burns tell the mayor, after being arrested in Act 3, Part 3?
(a) That he is going to the state authorities.
(b) That the mayor killed the police officer, not Williams.
(c) That he will seek revenge.
(d) That the mayor will lose the election.
Short Answer Questions
1. Louie states in Act 1, Part 2 that Hildy left for what reason?
2. In Act 1, Part 4, how often does Mollie say she saw Williams between the shooting and the trial?
3. What is the predator called in the story McCue is working on towards the end of Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does the Mayor say about the senator's position in Act 2, Part 2?
5. As he escorts the messenger out in Act 2, Part 3, what does the Mayor tell him to do?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)