|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hildy try to pass the gun to as the other reporters grab him in Act 3, Part 2?
(c) The sheriff.
2. How do the reporters act when Jennie enters in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) They ignore her.
(b) They stand up and smile.
(c) They tease her.
(d) They yell at her.
3. Why does Williams think the Mayor and city are trying to hang him?
(a) Because he did not vote for the Mayor.
(b) Because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) Because he didn't have enough money to pay a traffic ticket.
(d) Because he is a radical.
4. What does Williams urge the sheriff to do at the beginning of Act 3, Part 3?
(a) Arrest Burns.
(b) Arrest Hildy.
(c) Let him go.
(d) Shoot him.
5. What does Peggy remind Hildy of in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The times he has lied about money.
(b) The times he has let her down.
(c) The times he has lost money.
(d) The times he has not listened to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Burns tell Louie to go at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Hildy explain to Peggy that he told Burns in the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What are the reporters doing as they phone in their stories in Act 3, Part 3?
4. Who hangs up angrily on Hildy in Act 2, Part 4?
5. What does Peggy tell Hildy at the end of the play in Act 3, Part 3?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)