|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hildy want Peggy and Mrs. Grant to wait for him?
(a) At the paper's office.
(b) At the bus stop.
(c) At the train station.
(d) At the police station.
2. Why do the other reporters not believe that Hildy has actually quit when they hear the news in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) They don't think he can do any other job.
(b) They are positive that he is happy with his job.
(c) They think he is making too much money to leave.
(d) They don't think his boss would have let him leave.
3. What does the Mayor say about the senator's position in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) It is a lie.
(c) It will take a week to happen.
(d) It is a good idea.
4. Who does the sheriff blame for Williams's escape in his conversation with the Mayor?
(a) The psychiatrist.
(b) His deputy.
5. What do the reporters tease Diamond Louie about in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Not living up to his name.
(b) His inexpensive suit.
(c) His weight.
(d) Working at a fruit stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hildy hear as he comes into the press room in Act 2, Part 1?
2. Who do the reporters tell Hildy is trying to contact him in Act 1, Part 3?
3. After the fire alarm rings in Act 1, Part 1, why do the reporters ignore it?
4. What comment do the reporters make about Hildy's appearance in Act 1, Part 3?
5. In Act 1, Part 2, what do some of the reporters think Louie is lacking?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)