|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louie inform the reporters his new job title is in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Assistant editor.
(b) Opinion columnist.
(c) Staff reporter.
(d) Circulation manager.
2. What does Kruger report the senator has called for in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) A more thorough investigation of the murder.
(b) A new trial.
(c) A ban of all guns.
(d) Military intervention.
3. What is Peggy's reaction to the missing money in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) She doesn't care about it.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is not surprised.
4. Who does the sheriff blame for Williams's escape in his conversation with the Mayor?
(c) His deputy.
(d) The psychiatrist.
5. Who calls looking for Hildy in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) Walter Burns.
(c) The woman McCue was talking with earlier.
(d) The Mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Woodenshoes being sent to get for the reporters in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Peggy accuse Hildy of in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Williams' escape from jail indicate for Hildy?
4. Who throws Mollie out of the room in Act 1, Part 4?
5. Where does Woodenshoes tell Hildy that Williams is likely to be in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)