|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes Hildy's state of mind at the end of Act 2, Part1?
2. In Act 2, Part 3, what does the mayor tell the sheriff almost cost them the election a couple of years ago?
(a) The press's mistake.
(b) The voters' mistake.
(c) The mayor's mistake.
(d) The sheriff's mistake.
3. What does Hildy ask the reporters for before he leaves in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) The favor they owe him.
(b) A recommendation.
(c) The money they owe him.
(d) A cigar.
4. What city is Hildy's train going to, according to the tickets he shows the other reporters?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) St. Louis.
5. Who is Mrs. Schlosser looking for at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The police sergeant.
(c) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Mrs. Grant, Peggy's mother, in during Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does the appearance of Peggy and her mother hint of for Hildy?
3. How many men does the sheriff tell the mayor he has sworn in as new deputies in Act 2, Part 3?
4. How much of a reward does the sheriff offer the deputies to kill Williams?
5. What does Hildy do when Burns calls in Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)