|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws Mollie out of the room in Act 1, Part 4?
(c) The sheriff.
2. In response to the sheriff's threat, what does Hildy reveal as blackmail?
(a) The sheriff spent the night in a hotel with a waitress.
(b) The sheriff has been giving money to a librarian.
(c) The sheriff spent the night in a hotel with a librarian.
(d) The sheriff has been giving money to a waitress.
3. What are several reporters doing when the play opens in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Telling jokes.
(c) Playing poker.
(d) Interviewing a suspect.
4. What is Jennie cleaning up at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Spilled water on the floor.
(b) Bensinger's desk.
(c) The mess left by the reporters.
(d) Glass and debris.
5. Who is the mayor looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
(b) The sheriff.
(d) Diamond Louie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Hildy tell the reporters he is quitting the paper for?
2. What does Hildy assure his girlfriend of in Act 1, Part 4?
3. What does Hildy ask the reporters for before he leaves in Act 1, Part 3?
4. What does Hildy tell Burns about the story he is giving him in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Mrs. Grant say about Hildy as she is getting into the cab?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)