|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jennie ask the reporters at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) If she can clean up.
(b) If she should quit the company.
(c) If she is late.
(d) If they are always this messy.
2. What city is Hildy's train going to, according to the tickets he shows the other reporters?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) St. Louis.
(c) New York.
3. What upsets Kruger when he hears about Hildy quitting in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) That he never got the chance to work with Hildy.
(b) That he never met Hildy.
(c) That he is Hildy's best friend.
(d) That Hildy didn't say goodbye.
4. What rule do Schwartz and Murphy say that Mrs. Schlosser has broken at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) All questions should be directed to their boss.
(b) A police escort is required to enter the pressroom.
(c) Only people with press tags are allowed in the pressroom.
(d) Women are barred from the pressroom.
5. Why does Williams think the Mayor and city are trying to hang him?
(a) Because he is a radical.
(b) Because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) Because he didn't have enough money to pay a traffic ticket.
(d) Because he did not vote for the Mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. As we learn in Act 1, Part 1, why is Bensinger protective of his desk?
2. The Front Page is set in the press room of which Chicago building?
3. What is Jennie cleaning up at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What do Murphy and Endicott hope to get from the mayor in Act 2, Part 2?
5. Who does Hildy throw the water on at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)