|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mollie say she saw Williams in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The day before the shooting.
(b) One hour before the shooting.
(c) Three hours before the shooting.
(d) Two days before the shooting.
2. Louie states in Act 1, Part 2 that Hildy left for what reason?
(a) An argument with Murphy.
(b) An argument with McCue.
(c) An argument with Endicott.
(d) An argument with Burns.
3. Who does McCue tell his editor accidentally shot a cleaning woman?
(b) The sheriff.
(d) The sheriff's deputy.
4. What rule do Schwartz and Murphy say that Mrs. Schlosser has broken at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A police escort is required to enter the pressroom.
(b) All questions should be directed to their boss.
(c) Women are barred from the pressroom.
(d) Only people with press tags are allowed in the pressroom.
5. What does Burns say he will help Mrs. Schlosser with in Act 1, Part 2?
(b) Talking to the other reporters.
(c) Finding a good lawyer.
(d) Getting a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Hildy tell Burns it cost him to get the full story of Williams' escape?
2. In response to the sheriff's threat, what does Hildy reveal as blackmail?
3. What does the sheriff threaten to do to Hildy in Act 1, Part 4?
4. In Act 1, Part 1, what does Schwartz tell McCue is the reason that Hildy quit?
5. How does the sheriff suggest to the reporters they can get more tickets to the hanging?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)