|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the predator called in the story McCue is working on towards the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The Electric Killer.
(b) The Electric Bandit.
(c) The Electric Thief.
(d) The Electric Murderer.
2. How much money does Hildy tell the other reporters he has received as a gift?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Two hundred dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Three hundred dollars.
3. According to Bensinger, what won't the Sheriff change about the execution of Williams?
(a) The judgment.
(b) The rule banning all press.
(c) The time.
(d) The decision to make it a public event.
4. What does Louie inform the reporters his new job title is in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Opinion columnist.
(b) Staff reporter.
(c) Circulation manager.
(d) Assistant editor.
5. How are most of the reporters depicted in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Lazy and impatient.
(b) Lazy and quiet.
(c) Lazy and confused.
(d) Lazy and passive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rule do Schwartz and Murphy say that Mrs. Schlosser has broken at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who do the reporters tell Hildy is trying to contact him in Act 1, Part 3?
3. Who is Mrs. Schlosser looking for at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
4. Who does Hildy say owns the company he will be working for?
5. In response to the sheriff's threat, what does Hildy reveal as blackmail?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)