|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the fire alarm rings in Act 1, Part 1, why do the reporters ignore it?
(a) A fire doesn't seem like a good story to them.
(b) They are afraid of fires.
(c) They don't hear it.
(d) The fire is too far away.
2. In Act 1, Part 2, what do some of the reporters think Louie is lacking?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sense of humor.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A job.
3. Hildy is short for what name?
4. What does Hildy ask the reporters for before he leaves in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A recommendation.
(c) The money they owe him.
(d) The favor they owe him.
5. What do the reporters tease Diamond Louie about in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His weight.
(b) Not living up to his name.
(c) His inexpensive suit.
(d) Working at a fruit stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, what does Schwartz tell McCue is the reason that Hildy quit?
2. How do the reporters act when Jennie enters in Act 1, Part 3?
3. What upsets Kruger when he hears about Hildy quitting in Act 1, Part 1?
4. As we learn in Act 1, Part 1, why is Bensinger protective of his desk?
5. The Front Page is set in the press room of which Chicago building?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)