|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hildy's response to the fire show in Act 1, Part 3, that some view as contradictory to his other behavior in the play so far?
(a) His fascination of disasters.
(b) His desire to help people in need.
(c) His reporter's instinct.
(d) His concern for the other reporters.
2. What job does Hildy tell the reporters he is quitting the paper for?
(a) An accounting job.
(b) An advertising job.
(c) A job as a lawyer.
(d) A job as a police officer.
3. What is Woodenshoes being sent to get for the reporters in Act 1, Part 2?
(c) A pizza.
4. In Act 1, Part 2, what do some of the reporters think Louie is lacking?
(a) A sense of humor.
(b) A job.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A gun.
5. What is McCue's response to Hildy calling in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He doesn't notice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman report to McCue, the reporter, at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
2. How do the reporters act when Jennie enters in Act 1, Part 3?
3. What does Jennie ask the reporters at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
4. What are the reporters talking about attending in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What is the predator called in the story McCue is working on towards the end of Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)