|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the loud noise heard outside of the press room in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A car crash.
(b) A burglary alarm.
(c) A police siren.
(d) The testing of the gallows.
2. What does Louie inform the reporters his new job title is in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Staff reporter.
(b) Circulation manager.
(c) Opinion columnist.
(d) Assistant editor.
3. What rule do Schwartz and Murphy say that Mrs. Schlosser has broken at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Only people with press tags are allowed in the pressroom.
(b) All questions should be directed to their boss.
(c) Women are barred from the pressroom.
(d) A police escort is required to enter the pressroom.
4. How are most of the reporters depicted in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Lazy and passive.
(b) Lazy and impatient.
(c) Lazy and quiet.
(d) Lazy and confused.
5. What does Burns say he will help Mrs. Schlosser with in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Getting a job.
(b) Finding a good lawyer.
(c) Talking to the other reporters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Williams think the Mayor and city are trying to hang him?
2. What is McCue's response to Hildy calling in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What are the reporters talking about attending in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What are the other reporters doing in the background as McCue is talking with the woman in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What do the reporters tease Diamond Louie about in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)