|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kruger, the reporter, doing at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Strumming a banjo and singing.
(b) Strumming a ukulele and singing.
(c) Talking on the phone.
(d) Talking with other reporters.
2. Louie states in Act 1, Part 2 that Hildy left for what reason?
(a) An argument with Endicott.
(b) An argument with McCue.
(c) An argument with Murphy.
(d) An argument with Burns.
3. What does Murphy say the Sheriff and Mayor will get a lot of after the execution?
(a) Thank you cards.
4. As we learn in Act 1, Part 1, why is Bensinger protective of his desk?
(a) He is obsessed with germs.
(b) He doesn't like other reporters reading his files.
(c) He is hiding things in the desk drawers.
(d) He recently got a new desk and phone.
5. What does the woman report to McCue, the reporter, at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A burglary.
(b) A stolen car.
(c) A peeping tom.
(d) A domestic disturbance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is McCue's response to Hildy calling in Act 1, Part 2?
2. In Act 1, Part 2, what does Mrs. Schlosser throw when the reporters finally tell her the information she needs to know?
3. What does Burns say he will help Mrs. Schlosser with in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What is Woodenshoes being sent to get for the reporters in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What is the predator called in the story McCue is working on towards the end of Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)