|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Mayor say about the senator's position in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) It is a lie.
(c) It is a good idea.
(d) It will take a week to happen.
2. Why does the conversation between the woman and McCue end in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) McCue is frustrated and hangs up.
(b) One of the other reporters pulls the phone out of the wall.
(c) The connection is broken.
(d) She is upset and hangs up.
3. What is Hildy talking about repeatedly at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
(a) What Mollie did.
(b) Williams escaping.
(c) His money.
(d) The other reporters and their actions.
4. What is Woodenshoes wondering at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) If the reporters know how Williams escaped.
(b) If Williams will shoot the reporters.
(c) If the reporters are looking for Williams.
(d) If the reporters still want burgers.
5. According to Hildy in Act 2, Part 1, what did the psychiatrist do during Williams's examination?
(a) He recreated the crime.
(b) He angered Williams by asking certain questions.
(c) He helped Williams escape.
(d) He left Williams alone in the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Grant say about Hildy as she is getting into the cab?
2. Who throws Mollie out of the room in Act 1, Part 4?
3. What is the predator called in the story McCue is working on towards the end of Act 1, Part 1?
4. What is Woodenshoes being sent to get for the reporters in Act 1, Part 2?
5. How many wives treated Burns badly, as he reveals in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)