|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman report to McCue, the reporter, at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A burglary.
(b) A domestic disturbance.
(c) A peeping tom.
(d) A stolen car.
2. What upsets Kruger when he hears about Hildy quitting in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) That he never met Hildy.
(b) That he never got the chance to work with Hildy.
(c) That he is Hildy's best friend.
(d) That Hildy didn't say goodbye.
3. How does Burns tell Hildy he is behaving when he protests Mrs. Grant being taken away?
4. According to Bensiger in Act 1, Part 1, what do the other reporters use his area as?
(a) A laundry basket.
(b) An ash tray.
(c) A bench.
(d) A gambling table.
5. How much money does Hildy tell the other reporters he has received as a gift?
(a) Two hundred dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) Three hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Murphy say the Sheriff and Mayor will get a lot of after the execution?
2. What does Jennie ask the reporters at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
3. Who is the mayor looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
4. What are the other reporters doing in the background as McCue is talking with the woman in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Where does Kruger say Williams was seen while reporting the story to his paper in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)