|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story is McCue investigating at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Another fire.
(b) A stolen car.
(c) A murder.
(d) A missing girl.
2. As we learn in Act 1, Part 1, why is Bensinger protective of his desk?
(a) He doesn't like other reporters reading his files.
(b) He is hiding things in the desk drawers.
(c) He recently got a new desk and phone.
(d) He is obsessed with germs.
3. When does Mollie say she saw Williams in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) Three hours before the shooting.
(b) The day before the shooting.
(c) One hour before the shooting.
(d) Two days before the shooting.
4. Who throws Mollie out of the room in Act 1, Part 4?
(c) The sheriff.
5. What city is Hildy's train going to, according to the tickets he shows the other reporters?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hildy do when Burns calls in Act 1, Part 4?
2. Who tells the sheriff that Hildy has quit the paper in Act 1, Part 4?
3. The Front Page is set in the press room of which Chicago building?
4. What upsets Kruger when he hears about Hildy quitting in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Hildy offer Jennie in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)