|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group does Bensinger tell his paper will cause an uprising after the execution?
(a) The chamber of commerce.
(b) The city's socialists.
(c) The town council.
(d) The communist party.
2. What is Woodenshoes being sent to get for the reporters in Act 1, Part 2?
(c) A pizza.
3. How much money does Hildy tell the other reporters he has received as a gift?
(a) Two hundred dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Three hundred dollars.
4. As Hildy is introduced in Act 1, Part 3, what is a major difference between him and the other reporters?
(a) He is more optimistic than they are.
(b) He is more depressed than they are.
(c) He is not as confident as they are.
(d) He is not as smart as they are.
5. What does Hildy explain to Peggy that he told Burns in the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That he was leaving the paper.
(b) That he was staying with the paper temporarily.
(c) That he was going to the train station.
(d) That he was going to the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends the reprieve to cancel the execution in Act 2, Part 3?
2. Who did Williams tell he was innocent, according to Woodenshoe?
3. What does Hildy ask the reporters for before he leaves in Act 1, Part 3?
4. What does the sheriff say will never happen when the psychiatrist examines Williams?
5. In Act 2, Part 3, what does the mayor tell the sheriff almost cost them the election a couple of years ago?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)