|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kruger report the senator has called for in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) A new trial.
(b) Military intervention.
(c) A ban of all guns.
(d) A more thorough investigation of the murder.
2. What does Hildy ask the reporters for before he leaves in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) The favor they owe him.
(b) The money they owe him.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A recommendation.
3. Where does Hildy want Peggy and Mrs. Grant to wait for him?
(a) At the paper's office.
(b) At the bus stop.
(c) At the train station.
(d) At the police station.
4. What does the sheriff threaten to do to Hildy in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) Prevent him from catching his train.
(b) Have him fired.
(c) Have him exiled from the town.
(d) Arrest him.
5. Who do the reporters tell Hildy is trying to contact him in Act 1, Part 3?
(b) His fiancé.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mayor looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Mrs. Grant tell Peggy and Hildy when she first arrives in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does the mayor tell the sheriff they will need in order to win the next election in Act 2, Part 3?
4. Who does Hildy throw the water on at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
5. As he escorts the messenger out in Act 2, Part 3, what does the Mayor tell him to do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)