|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Williams tell he was innocent, according to Woodenshoe?
(b) His wife.
(c) His priest.
2. What does Louie inform the reporters his new job title is in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Assistant editor.
(b) Staff reporter.
(c) Opinion columnist.
(d) Circulation manager.
3. What does Louie think about Hildy quitting in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) It is a permanent thing.
(b) It is not worth talking about.
(c) It is not a permanent thing.
(d) It is unfair to the paper.
4. What reason does Mollie give for seeing Williams before the shooting?
(a) They met each other by accident.
(b) He asked her to see him.
(c) She had something to give him.
(d) He looked unhappy.
5. What is Woodenshoes being sent to get for the reporters in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A pizza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Hildy tell the reporters he is quitting the paper for?
2. What kind of money does Hildy tell the reporters he will be making at his new job?
3. How much of a reward does the sheriff offer the deputies to kill Williams?
4. Who tells the sheriff that Hildy has quit the paper in Act 1, Part 4?
5. What does Hildy assure his girlfriend of in Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)