|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of money does Hildy tell the reporters he will be making at his new job?
(a) Less money.
(b) The same money.
(c) Good money.
(d) No money.
2. Who does Hildy throw the water on at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) The reporters.
(d) The guards.
3. What does Jennie ask the reporters at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) If they are always this messy.
(b) If she can clean up.
(c) If she should quit the company.
(d) If she is late.
4. What does Hildy do when Burns calls in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) Ignores the call.
(b) Hands the phone to McCue.
(c) Rips the phone out of the wall.
(d) Hangs up the phone.
5. What does Burns say he will help Mrs. Schlosser with in Act 1, Part 2?
(b) Getting a job.
(c) Talking to the other reporters.
(d) Finding a good lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff threaten to do to Hildy in Act 1, Part 4?
2. What group does Bensinger tell his paper will cause an uprising after the execution?
3. When does Mollie say she saw Williams in Act 1, Part 4?
4. What does Peggy remind Hildy of in Act 2, Part 2?
5. Towards the end of Act 2, Part 3, as Hildy bangs on the door, what does the mayor advise the sheriff?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)