|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the sheriff blame for Williams's escape in his conversation with the Mayor?
(b) His deputy.
(d) The psychiatrist.
2. In Hildy's speech in Act 1, Part 3, what kind of life does he say a reporter has?
(a) An unpredictable life.
(b) A great life that he will miss.
(c) A lousy life.
(d) An exciting life.
3. How much money does Hildy tell the other reporters he has received as a gift?
(a) Three hundred dollars.
(b) Two hundred dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
4. Who brings Mrs. Grant, Peggy's mother, in during Act 2, Part 2?
(b) The sheriff.
5. What does the Mayor say about the senator's position in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) It is a lie.
(b) It will take a week to happen.
(c) It is a good idea.
(d) It is impossible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kruger ask will happen as a result of Williams's escape?
2. Where does Hildy want Peggy and Mrs. Grant to wait for him?
3. What city is Hildy's train going to, according to the tickets he shows the other reporters?
4. What does Peggy remind Hildy of in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Hildy offer Jennie in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)