|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hildy ask the reporters for before he leaves in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) A cigar.
(b) The favor they owe him.
(c) A recommendation.
(d) The money they owe him.
2. What is Burns planning to do with Williams in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Give him to Hildy.
(b) Turn him in.
(c) Keep him hidden at the pressroom.
(d) Transport him to the paper.
3. Who is the mayor looking for in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Diamond Louie.
(d) The sheriff.
4. What does Kruger report the senator has called for in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) A ban of all guns.
(b) Military intervention.
(c) A new trial.
(d) A more thorough investigation of the murder.
5. What is Peggy doing as she goes to leave in Act 2, Part 5?
(d) Ignoring Hildy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burns keep asking Hildy at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
2. Who does Peggy blame for distracting Hildy in Act 2, Part 5?
3. What technique do the playwrights use to illustrate Hildy's character in Act 1, Part 3?
4. What does Kruger ask will happen as a result of Williams's escape?
5. What does Hildy accuse Peggy of during their argument in Act 2, Part 5?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)