|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kruger report the senator has called for in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) A more thorough investigation of the murder.
(b) Military intervention.
(c) A ban of all guns.
(d) A new trial.
2. What does Kruger ask will happen as a result of Williams's escape?
(a) There will be more murders.
(b) The sheriff will be fired.
(c) There will be a socialist uprising.
(d) The mayor will close the train station.
3. How does Burns tell Hildy he is behaving when he protests Mrs. Grant being taken away?
4. What does Hildy offer Jennie in Act 1, Part 3?
(b) To help her find a new job.
(c) A donut.
(d) To help her clean.
5. What is Burns planning to do with Williams in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Keep him hidden at the pressroom.
(b) Give him to Hildy.
(c) Transport him to the paper.
(d) Turn him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peggy's reaction to the missing money in Act 2, Part 2?
2. What city is Hildy's train going to, according to the tickets he shows the other reporters?
3. What kind of money does Hildy tell the reporters he will be making at his new job?
4. What is Peggy doing as she goes to leave in Act 2, Part 5?
5. How do the reporters act when Jennie enters in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)