|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hildy accuse Peggy of during their argument in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Wanting him to be someone else.
(b) Wanting him to be a loser.
(c) Being part of the corruption.
(d) Being the last one to see Williams before the murder.
2. What does Hildy's response to the fire show in Act 1, Part 3, that some view as contradictory to his other behavior in the play so far?
(a) His desire to help people in need.
(b) His reporter's instinct.
(c) His concern for the other reporters.
(d) His fascination of disasters.
3. In Hildy's speech in Act 1, Part 3, what kind of life does he say a reporter has?
(a) An unpredictable life.
(b) A lousy life.
(c) A great life that he will miss.
(d) An exciting life.
4. Hildy is short for what name?
5. What does the mayor want to know from the sheriff in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) How soon they can capture Williams again.
(b) Why his men didn't shoot Williams.
(c) If Williams got the gun from him.
(d) If the psychiatrist gave Williams the gun voluntarily.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the reporters act when Jennie enters in Act 1, Part 3?
2. What is Hildy talking about repeatedly at the beginning of Act 2, Part 5?
3. What kind of money does Hildy tell the reporters he will be making at his new job?
4. What does Peggy accuse Hildy of during their argument in Act 2, Part 5?
5. Where does the sheriff say his men have cornered Williams in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)