|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Hildy tell the reporters he is quitting the paper for?
(a) An advertising job.
(b) A job as a police officer.
(c) An accounting job.
(d) A job as a lawyer.
2. What city is Hildy's train going to, according to the tickets he shows the other reporters?
(a) New York.
(b) St. Louis.
(c) San Francisco.
3. What does Hildy accuse Peggy of during their argument in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Being part of the corruption.
(b) Wanting him to be someone else.
(c) Wanting him to be a loser.
(d) Being the last one to see Williams before the murder.
4. What is Burns planning to do with Williams in Act 2, Part 5?
(a) Keep him hidden at the pressroom.
(b) Transport him to the paper.
(c) Turn him in.
(d) Give him to Hildy.
5. What does the Mayor say about the senator's position in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) It is a good idea.
(c) It will take a week to happen.
(d) It is a lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Mrs. Grant, Peggy's mother, in during Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Burns explain the story is really about to Hildy in Act 2, Part 5?
3. As Hildy is introduced in Act 1, Part 3, what is a major difference between him and the other reporters?
4. What does Hildy ask the reporters for before he leaves in Act 1, Part 3?
5. Who do the reporters tell Hildy is trying to contact him in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)