Act 1, Part 1
1. The Front Page is set in the press room of which Chicago building?
(a) The Chicago Police Department.
(b) The Chicago Sun Times.
(c) City Hall.
(d) The Criminal Courts Building.
2. What are several reporters doing when the play opens in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Playing poker.
(c) Telling jokes.
(d) Interviewing a suspect.
3. What is Kruger, the reporter, doing at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Talking with other reporters.
(b) Strumming a ukulele and singing.
(c) Strumming a banjo and singing.
(d) Talking on the phone.
4. What does the woman report to McCue, the reporter, at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A peeping tom.
(b) A burglary.
(c) A stolen car.
(d) A domestic disturbance.
5. What are the other reporters doing in the background as McCue is talking with the woman in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Trying to get his attention.
(b) Laughing at him.
(c) Making crude comments.
(d) Imitating him.
This section contains 5,419 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)