Act 1, Part 1
1. The Front Page is set in the press room of which Chicago building?
(a) The Chicago Police Department.
(b) The Criminal Courts Building.
(c) The Chicago Sun Times.
(d) City Hall.
2. What are several reporters doing when the play opens in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Telling jokes.
(b) Interviewing a suspect.
(c) Reading the newspaper.
(d) Playing poker.
3. What is Kruger, the reporter, doing at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Strumming a banjo and singing.
(b) Strumming a ukulele and singing.
(c) Talking with other reporters.
(d) Talking on the phone.
4. What does the woman report to McCue, the reporter, at the beginning of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A peeping tom.
(b) A stolen car.
(c) A burglary.
(d) A domestic disturbance.
5. What are the other reporters doing in the background as McCue is talking with the woman in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Laughing at him.
(b) Making crude comments.
(c) Imitating him.
(d) Trying to get his attention.
This section contains 5,419 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)