Quiz: Under the Spotlight to Conclusion: From Beirut to Jerusalem to Washington
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who comes to power in Israel in 1977?
a) Golda Meir.
b) Menachem Begin.
c) Yatzhak Rabin.
d) Levi Eshkol.
2. George Schultz travels to the Middle East to work out a peace settlement between what countries or groups?
a) Lebanon and Syria.
b) Israel and Palestinians.
c) Israel, Jordan, and Palestinians.
d) Jordan and Palestinians.
3. When does George Schultz travel to the Middle East?
4. Problems in the Middle East represent a dream that is what?
b) Giving hope to people.
c) Not giving hope to people.
5. Who attacks the Friedman's on their...
This section contains 266 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)