|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Teacher (1934)".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What violates Nazi ideology?
(a) Being unfair to unemployed tenants.
(b) Having Jews as tenants.
(c) Being blond haired, blue-eyed.
(d) Going to the Lutheren church.
2. What is the first time Friedrich has experienced this as he watches his father?
(a) Anger at Hitler.
(c) A fear in the pit of his stomach.
(d) A grown man cry.
3. Where does the narrator take Friedrich?
(a) To club night at the Jungvolk.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To the amusement park.
(d) To his soccer game.
4. What does the officer tell the narrator?
(a) To go home and be quiet.
(b) He is too young to understand how sneaky and dishonest the Jews are.
(c) To stick up for Friedrich.
(d) To pay the shop owner.
5. Whose office sign has a the word "Jew" scrawled across it?
(a) Dr. Jakob Askenase.
(b) The stationery shop.
(c) The bakery shop.
(d) Friedrich's father's shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. When questioned as to his motives, what does the landlord reply?
2. What has the narrator's father encouraged him to do?
3. Who rings the doorbell looking for the narrator?
4. Who demands the case be dismissed?
5. What is obvious by the conversation about the grandfather?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)