|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Vesta Adcock found after being reported missing from the nursing home?
(a) At the zoo.
(b) At the hair salon.
(c) At the cafe.
(d) At a motel.
2. Which of the following events is NOT listed in the August 10, 1954 edition of the newspaper under the headline, "Mishaps Galore"?
(a) Biddie Otis thinks her hair is on fire after a rough perm.
(b) Opal sets a pile of hair on fire in her salon.
(c) Dot and Wilbur accidentally exchange reading glasses.
(d) Sipsey adds twice as much chili powder to her soup than required.
3. At the end of Frank Bennett's murder trial, who does the judge find guilty of the murder?
(a) No one.
(d) Big George.
4. Which of the following characters will play the flower girl at the Dill Pickle Club's wedding?
5. Who informs Evelyn that Ninny has passed away?
(a) Artis Peavey.
(b) Jonnie Hartman.
(c) Geneene, the nurse.
(d) Ed Couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following medications does Evelyn begin taking to help balance her moods?
2. During what season of the year will Jasper Peavy earn his retirement?
3. Which of the following characters is the true Railroad Bill?
4. During what month of the year does the investigation into Frank's disappearance begin?
5. How long does Smokey Lonesome live in a homeless shelter after being fired from his job?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)