|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Stump accept Peggy's invitation to the Sadie Hawkins Dance?
(a) Because he doesn't know how to dance.
(b) Because he has sports practice that night.
(c) Because he doesn't think Peggy is pretty.
(d) Because he is too nervous to be alone with her.
2. What is the name of Naughty Bird's daughter?
3. How long does Ruth wait before she calls Idgie the first time after moving out?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three months.
4. Which of the following states was NOT searched for Frank Bennett's body?
5. With what weapon does Electra Greene's husband threaten Artis?
(a) A tire iron.
(b) His fists.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following residents is keeping the entire nursing home awake at night, while making loud phone calls to the President?
2. Which of the following events is NOT listed in the August 10, 1954 edition of the newspaper under the headline, "Mishaps Galore"?
3. What is Officer Smoote's first name?
4. Which of the following jobs is NOT one Jasper worked while employed with the railroad company?
5. Which of the following sports does Stump NOT play for his high school?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)