|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items does Ninny claim was stolen from one of her friends' bedrooms at the nursing home?
(a) A photo frame.
(b) A gold necklace.
(c) A pair of false teeth.
(d) A diary.
2. Which part of Buddy Jr.'s body is severed off when he is hit by the train?
(a) His nose.
(b) His arms.
(c) His legs.
(d) His fingertips.
3. Which of the following meat products did Railroad Bill throw from a moving train?
(a) Thanksgiving turkey.
(d) Lamb chops.
4. Which of the following diseases did Evelyn's mother die from?
(c) Parkinson's Disease.
(d) Muscular Dystrophy.
5. What color is Ninny's hair when Evelyn visits her after Easter?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade does Idgie Threadgoode open the Whistle Stop Cafe?
2. What is the one article of clothing Idgie refuses to wear?
3. How old was Albert when he died?
4. Who rushes Buddy Jr. to the hospital after he is struck by the train?
5. On which body part does Idgie Threadgoode have surgery in June, 1985?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the end of the novel, where is Idgie living?
2. How does Willy Boy Peavy die?
3. What prediction does Sipsey make about Big George's twins when they are born?
4. Why does Smokey Lonesome return to Whistle Stop after the homeless shelter closes?
5. How does Idgie know that Frank is beating her?
6. What pleasant memories does Ninny have about her childhood growing up around trains?
7. How does Buddy Threadgoode die?
8. How does Idgie help cure Naughty Bird's pneumonia?
9. Where does Idgie go when Ruth leaves town?
10. What relationship does Stump have with Lima beans?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)