|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following diseases did Evelyn's mother die from?
(c) Parkinson's Disease.
(d) Muscular Dystrophy.
2. On which body part does Idgie Threadgoode have surgery in June, 1985?
(a) Her liver.
(b) Her appendix.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her gallbladder.
3. Which of the following meat products did Railroad Bill throw from a moving train?
(a) Thanksgiving turkey.
(c) Lamb chops.
4. Which of the following adjectives does Dot Weems use to describe the photo of Mr. Pinto that Stump took?
5. Who gives Buddy Jr. the nickname "Stump"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the nursing home where Ninny lives?
2. What type of musical instrument does Essie Limeway sell?
3. During what month of the year does Frank go missing?
4. What type of business did Ninny's father own when Ninny was a child?
5. Which of the following statements is true about Frank Bennett.
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of relationship does Evelyn have with doctors?
2. How does Big George react when he sees that Artis stabbed his twin brother, Jasper?
3. How did Ruth's relationship with her husband, Frank change after their honeymoon?
4. What happens to Evelyn while shopping at the local Piggly Wiggly that plummets her new-found self-confidence?
5. What relationship does Stump have with Lima beans?
6. How does Willy Boy Peavy die?
7. Who is Towanda the Avenger?
8. How does Artis Peavy die?
9. What rumors start to circle through Whistle Stop about the way that Frank Bennett treats women after he marries Ruth?
10. Where is Frank Bennett's body discovered?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)