|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what month of the year does Frank go missing?
2. Which of the following meat products did Railroad Bill throw from a moving train?
(a) Thanksgiving turkey.
(d) Lamb chops.
3. Which of the following pests does Idgie battle on her picnic lunch with Ruth?
4. What type of animal does Opal Threadgoode's husband raise on his farm?
5. Who finally encouraged Ruth to leave Frank once and for all?
(a) Ruth's sister.
(b) Ruth's brother.
(c) Ruth's father.
(d) Ruth's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rushes Buddy Jr. to the hospital after he is struck by the train?
2. Who starts the Whistle Stop Pig's Club?
3. How old is Evelyn's daughter when Evelyn realizes she is living a promiscuous life?
4. Which fast food chain does Evelyn bring for Ninny to eat at the nursing home?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Vest Adcock?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ruth's relationship with her husband, Frank change after their honeymoon?
2. What is unique about Dot Weems' business practices and journalistic style?
3. What practical joke does Idgie play on her customers on April Fool's Day in 1933?
4. Where does Idgie go when Ruth leaves town?
5. What argument do Evelyn and Ed get into before Easter Sunday lunch in 1986?
6. How does Artis Peavy die?
7. How does Stump learn the true identity of Railroad Bill?
8. Why does Stump turn down Peggy's invitation to attend the Sadie Hawkins Day Dance?
9. How does Stump muster up the courage to ask Peggy out for their first date?
10. What scam does Biddie Otis buy into, hoping it will help cure her arthritis?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)