1. In what decade does Idgie Threadgoode open the Whistle Stop Cafe?
2. What does Idgie Threadgoode claim to have found inside a hen's egg?
A ten dollar bill.
3. On which body part does Idgie Threadgoode have surgery in June, 1985?
4. What is the name of Dot's newspaper?
The Weems Weekly.
5. What is the one article of clothing Idgie refuses to wear?
6. Which of the following words completes the headline to the famous article Dot wrote in her newspaper: "Ownership of ______________ questioned."
7. What beverage does Idgie give Smokey to drink when she sees his hands shaking?
This section contains 4,001 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)