|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 98 | Chapter 99 | Chapter 100 | Chapter 101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the black nurse who smokes cigarettes in Ninny's bedroom?
2. Which of the following words completes the headline to the famous article Dot wrote in her newspaper: "Ownership of ______________ questioned."
(a) Rabid dog.
(c) Swamp swell.
3. In which Alabaman city does Idgie drop Artis off after helping him get released from prison?
4. How much did Albert weigh when he was born?
(a) Twelve pounds.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) Eight pounds.
(d) Six pounds.
5. On which body part does Idgie Threadgoode have surgery in June, 1985?
(a) Her appendix.
(b) Her liver.
(c) Her gallbladder.
(d) Her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Limeway's nickname?
2. Why doesn't Stump accept Peggy's invitation to the Sadie Hawkins Dance?
3. What type of animal does Opal Threadgoode's husband raise on his farm?
4. Where does Frank work during the time he is married to Ruth?
5. What is the name of Naughty Bird's daughter?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)