|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 98 | Chapter 99 | Chapter 100 | Chapter 101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Grady Kilgore sing at the Dill Pickle Club's show in Troutsville?
(a) Where the Morning Glories Grow.
(b) On the Good Ship Lollipop.
(c) Until We Meet Again.
(d) Beyond the Blue Horizon.
2. Who gives Buddy Jr. the nickname "Stump"?
3. To whose home does Idgie often send people who ask where they can purchase whiskey?
(a) To the dentist's home.
(b) To the preacher's home.
(c) To the crossing guard's home.
(d) To the sheriff's home.
4. Which of the following statements is NOT a piece of advice Ninny gives to Evelyn while she is depressed?
(a) Go visit a psychiatrist.
(b) Take a walk in the sunshine.
(c) Start taking #10 stress tabs.
(d) Visit the church.
5. Which of the following characters proves instrumental in helping Idgie free Ruth from Frank's abuse?
(a) Big George.
(d) Buddy Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Evelyn been on her diet before the incident at the grocery store plummets her self-confidence?
2. Where does Walter work during wartime?
3. Which of the following foods does Evelyn consider her "comfort food"?
4. Which of the following games is Pig Iron famous for playing?
5. Which of the following train cars was Ninny's favorite as a child?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)