|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 98 | Chapter 99 | Chapter 100 | Chapter 101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Ed drive?
(a) A convertible.
(b) A truck.
(c) A mini van.
(d) A sedan.
2. Which of the following supermarkets does Evelyn shop at?
(b) Piggly Wiggly.
(d) Big Top.
3. Which of the following foods does Evelyn consider her "comfort food"?
(a) Potato chips.
(b) Biscuits and gravy.
(c) Ice cream.
(d) Fried chicken
4. What unusual plant does Ninny find growing in her yard and give to Dot?
(a) A Venus fly trap.
(b) An orchid.
(c) A four-leaf clover.
(d) A poisonous mushroom.
5. What does Idgie Threadgoode claim to have found inside a hen's egg?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) A ruby necklace.
(d) A ten dollar bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals bites Bertha Vick on her bottom in the middle of the night?
2. What is the name of the elephant Ruth and Idgie take the children to see in Avondale Park?
3. At what time of day is Mr. Pinto's body moved through Whistle Stop?
4. Which of the following characters does NOT volunteer to play one of the three wise-men in the Christmas pageant after the draft?
5. How old is Evelyn's daughter when Evelyn realizes she is living a promiscuous life?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)