|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 54 | Chapter 55 | Chapter 56 | Chapter 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Albert weigh when he was born?
(a) Eight pounds.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) Twelve pounds.
(d) Six pounds.
2. Which of the following train cars was Ninny's favorite as a child?
(a) The sleeping car.
(b) The driver's car.
(c) The dining car.
(d) The caboose.
3. Which of the following games is Pig Iron famous for playing?
4. Which of the following words completes the headline to the famous article Dot wrote in her newspaper: "Ownership of ______________ questioned."
(c) Rabid dog.
(d) Swamp swell.
5. What is the name of Dot's newspaper?
(a) Dot Daily.
(b) Dot's Divine Discussion.
(c) The Weems Weekly.
(d) Weems World for Women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters owns a dog with only three legs?
2. What is the name of the elephant Ruth and Idgie take the children to see in Avondale Park?
3. What does Stump find a can of while walking to school, thinking that it has been chucked overboard by Railroad Bill?
4. Which part of Buddy Jr.'s body is severed off when he is hit by the train?
5. Which of the following meat products did Railroad Bill throw from a moving train?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)