|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47 | Chapter 48 | Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idgie win in a poker game, which she takes back to Troutsville with the hope of curing Naughty Bird's sickness?
(a) An elephant.
(c) Feather blankets.
(d) Honey and biscuits.
2. What type of animal does Opal Threadgoode's husband raise on his farm?
3. What type of musical instrument does Essie Limeway sell?
4. Which of the following places is NOT somewhere Smokey worked before becoming homeless.
(a) At a loans bank.
(b) At a hamburger joint.
(c) At a coal mine.
(d) At a turpentine mill.
5. What is the name of Ruth's fiance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Albert when he died?
2. In Dot's article about Buddy Jr.'s accident, which of the following injuries is NOT mentioned in her run-down about the dangers of trains?
3. What does Stump find a can of while walking to school, thinking that it has been chucked overboard by Railroad Bill?
4. What part of her body does Dot break, preventing her from leaving the house to collect news?
5. To whose home does Idgie often send people who ask where they can purchase whiskey?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)