|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47 | Chapter 48 | Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stump find a can of while walking to school, thinking that it has been chucked overboard by Railroad Bill?
(a) A can of sauerkraut.
(b) A can of tuna fish.
(c) A can of peaches.
(d) A can of potato soup.
2. What is the name of the theater in Whistle Stop where live bands play?
(a) Dance Theater.
(b) Boogie-Woogie Theater.
(c) Frolic Theater.
(d) Soul Train Theater.
3. Who gives Buddy Jr. the nickname "Stump"?
4. Which of the following famous Bible stories does Bertha focus on at her weekly Bible study?
(a) The story of Noah's ark.
(b) The story of Jonah and the whale.
(c) The story of creation.
(d) The story of the crucifixion.
5. Which fast food chain does Evelyn bring for Ninny to eat at the nursing home?
(a) Burger King.
(d) Taco Bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dot's newspaper?
2. Which of the following foods does Evelyn consider her "comfort food"?
3. Which of the following games is Pig Iron famous for playing?
4. Which of the following characters owns a dog with only three legs?
5. Which state does Ruth move to in order to be with her fiance, Frank?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)