|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46 | Chapter 47 | Chapter 48 | Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following buildings is NOT one that catches Artis' imagination in Birmingham?
(a) A billiards parlor.
(b) A beauty school.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What is the name of Dot's newspaper?
(a) Weems World for Women.
(b) The Weems Weekly.
(c) Dot's Divine Discussion.
(d) Dot Daily.
3. Which of the following diseases did Evelyn's mother die from?
(b) Parkinson's Disease.
(d) Muscular Dystrophy.
4. Where does Idgie sit while Frank and Ruth exchange their wedding vows?
(a) In her car.
(b) In the front row of the church.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the hallway, right outside the sanctuary.
5. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Big George's children?
(b) Naughty Bird.
(d) Wonderful Counselor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idgie win in a poker game, which she takes back to Troutsville with the hope of curing Naughty Bird's sickness?
2. How do most hobos find out about the Whistle Stop Cafe?
3. What is the name of the elephant Ruth and Idgie take the children to see in Avondale Park?
4. Which part of Buddy Jr.'s body is severed off when he is hit by the train?
5. How old was Albert when he died?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)