|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decade does Idgie Threadgoode open the Whistle Stop Cafe?
(a) The 1980's.
(b) The 1920's.
(c) The 1940's.
(d) The 1990's.
2. Which of the following events happens when Big George's twins are ten-years-old?
(a) Jasper stabs Artis.
(b) Artis stabs Jasper.
(c) Artis drowns Jasper.
(d) Jasper drowns Artis.
3. For which holiday would Idgie and her family wear paper crowns?
(a) Fourth of July.
4. Which of the following foods does Evelyn consider her "comfort food"?
(a) Potato chips.
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Fried chicken
(d) Biscuits and gravy.
5. What is Mr. Limeway's nickname?
(d) Honey Bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of musical instrument does Essie Limeway sell?
2. How does the price differ between black and white customers at the Cafe differ?
3. How old was Bessie Vick when she died?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT a piece of advice Ninny gives to Evelyn while she is depressed?
5. How do most hobos find out about the Whistle Stop Cafe?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)