|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animals stars in the story Idgie tells Smokey, which he finds so funny he laughs out loud?
2. Which of the following bills are particularly high for residents in Whistle Stop during the early 1930's?
(a) Water bills.
(c) Electricity bills.
(d) Heating bills.
3. For which holiday would Idgie and her family wear paper crowns?
(a) Fourth of July.
4. Which part of Buddy Jr.'s body is severed off when he is hit by the train?
(a) His legs.
(b) His fingertips.
(c) His nose.
(d) His arms.
5. How does Idgie's mother feel about Idgie's relationship with Ruth?
(a) She is supportive.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She does not know about it.
(d) She does not approve.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Evelyn's daughter when Evelyn realizes she is living a promiscuous life?
2. Who adopts the baby boy abandoned at the train station?
3. What is the name of Dot's newspaper?
4. In Dot's article about Buddy Jr.'s accident, which of the following injuries is NOT mentioned in her run-down about the dangers of trains?
5. How does the price differ between black and white customers at the Cafe differ?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)