|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idgie Threadgoode claim to have found inside a hen's egg?
(a) A ten dollar bill.
(b) A ruby necklace.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) A gold coin.
2. In Dot's article about Buddy Jr.'s accident, which of the following injuries is NOT mentioned in her run-down about the dangers of trains?
(a) A black man being killed.
(b) Fingertips being lost.
(c) Arms being severed off.
(d) Ankles being crushed.
3. How do most hobos find out about the Whistle Stop Cafe?
(a) Through graffiti in boxcars.
(b) Through word-of-mouth advertising.
(c) Idgie picks them out of the soup line.
(d) Hobos are not allowed in Whistle Stop.
4. What is the name of the nursing home where Ninny lives?
(a) Amber Cove.
(b) Rose Terrace.
(c) Lilac Valley.
(d) Yellow Mountain.
5. Which fast food chain does Evelyn bring for Ninny to eat at the nursing home?
(a) Taco Bell.
(d) Burger King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rushes Buddy Jr. to the hospital after he is struck by the train?
2. What does Idgie use to break all the windows in her bedroom on the day Ruth leaves town?
3. What is the name of Dot's newspaper?
4. Which of the following bills are particularly high for residents in Whistle Stop during the early 1930's?
5. Who starts the Whistle Stop Pig's Club?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)