|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Idgie react to the news that Ruth is engaged?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is apathetic.
2. Which of the following bills are particularly high for residents in Whistle Stop during the early 1930's?
(a) Water bills.
(c) Heating bills.
(d) Electricity bills.
3. What is the one article of clothing Idgie refuses to wear?
(c) A dress.
(d) A hat.
4. Which of the following items does Ninny claim was stolen from one of her friends' bedrooms at the nursing home?
(a) A gold necklace.
(b) A photo frame.
(c) A pair of false teeth.
(d) A diary.
5. For which holiday would Idgie and her family wear paper crowns?
(a) Fourth of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person that knows where Idgie is hiding when she leaves town?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT a piece of advice Ninny gives to Evelyn while she is depressed?
3. In what decade does Idgie Threadgoode open the Whistle Stop Cafe?
4. What is Mr. Limeway's nickname?
5. Which of the following animals bites Bertha Vick on her bottom in the middle of the night?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)