|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following pests does Idgie battle on her picnic lunch with Ruth?
2. Which part of Buddy Jr.'s body is severed off when he is hit by the train?
(a) His nose.
(b) His arms.
(c) His legs.
(d) His fingertips.
3. Which of the following words completes the headline to the famous article Dot wrote in her newspaper: "Ownership of ______________ questioned."
(b) Swamp swell.
(d) Rabid dog.
4. What type of animal does Opal Threadgoode's husband raise on his farm?
5. On which body part does Idgie Threadgoode have surgery in June, 1985?
(a) Her liver.
(b) Her appendix.
(c) Her gallbladder.
(d) Her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals stars in the story Idgie tells Smokey, which he finds so funny he laughs out loud?
2. What does Idgie Threadgoode claim to have found inside a hen's egg?
3. Which of the following famous Bible stories does Bertha focus on at her weekly Bible study?
4. Who rushes Buddy Jr. to the hospital after he is struck by the train?
5. How old was Bessie Vick when she died?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)