|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her body does Dot break, preventing her from leaving the house to collect news?
(a) Her neck.
(b) Her ribs.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her toe.
2. Which of the following diseases did Evelyn's mother die from?
(a) Muscular Dystrophy.
(c) Parkinson's Disease.
3. Which of the following bills are particularly high for residents in Whistle Stop during the early 1930's?
(a) Water bills.
(b) Electricity bills.
(d) Heating bills.
4. How old was Bessie Vick when she died?
5. What does Idgie Threadgoode claim to have found inside a hen's egg?
(a) A ruby necklace.
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) A gold coin.
(d) A ten dollar bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of musical instrument does Essie Limeway sell?
2. What is the name of Dot's newspaper?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT a piece of advice Ninny gives to Evelyn while she is depressed?
4. Which of the following events happens when Big George's twins are ten-years-old?
5. Which of the following animals stars in the story Idgie tells Smokey, which he finds so funny he laughs out loud?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)