|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following events happens when Big George's twins are ten-years-old?
(a) Artis drowns Jasper.
(b) Jasper stabs Artis.
(c) Artis stabs Jasper.
(d) Jasper drowns Artis.
2. What is the name of the nursing home where Ninny lives?
(a) Rose Terrace.
(b) Amber Cove.
(c) Yellow Mountain.
(d) Lilac Valley.
3. In what decade does Idgie Threadgoode open the Whistle Stop Cafe?
(a) The 1990's.
(b) The 1920's.
(c) The 1980's.
(d) The 1940's.
4. What part of her body does Dot break, preventing her from leaving the house to collect news?
(a) Her ribs.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her toe.
5. For which holiday would Idgie and her family wear paper crowns?
(d) Fourth of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Idgie give Smokey to drink when she sees his hands shaking?
2. Which of the following bills are particularly high for residents in Whistle Stop during the early 1930's?
3. Who adopts the baby boy abandoned at the train station?
4. What does Idgie Threadgoode claim to have found inside a hen's egg?
5. Which of the following animals bites Bertha Vick on her bottom in the middle of the night?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)