|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Cradle to Grave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Federal Reserve Act was legislated in:
2. What is the cause of the failure of many welfare programs?
(a) lack of recipients
(b) lack of interest by the government
(c) lack of interest by the public
(d) design and implementation flaws
3. Which of the following is not a public assistance program?
(a) Aid to Families with Dependent Children
(c) food stamps
(d) Earned Income Credit
4. Which New Deal programs were declared unconstitutional?
(a) NRA and AAA
(b) Social Security
(c) WPA and NRA
(d) AAA and WPA
5. A change in prices affects all but the following:
(a) incentrive to act on information
(d) procedures income
Short Answer Questions
1. A coordinated restriction of payments by banks is used:
2. The term human capital refers to the:
3. The Employment Act of 1946 dictated government's responsibility for all but the following:
4. The command elements of every economy include things like:
5. Economic freedom refers to all but which of the following:
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)