|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, What's Wrong with Our Schools?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which New Deal programs were declared unconstitutional?
(a) NRA and AAA
(b) Social Security
(c) WPA and NRA
(d) AAA and WPA
2. Which of the following is not a problem experienced by the British National Health Service?
(a) lack of citizen interest
(b) rising costs
(c) long waiting lists of patients
3. New Deal temporary programs included all but:
(a) Civilian Conservations Corps
(c) direct federal relief to the indigent
4. Equality of outcomes is related to:
(a) fairness or fair shares
(b) rights to open a business
(d) right to own property
5. Parents who send their children to private schools:
(a) none of the above
(b) pay a lower amount of taxes for public schools
(c) still pay taxes for public schools
(d) pay not taxes for public schools
Short Answer Questions
1. Equality before God means:
2. Some people support tariffs because they think that tariffs:
3. Which of the following is not a New Deal program?
4. An economic contraction means all but the following:
5. Governments intervene in foreign currency markets:
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)