Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ranked the same in value as the slaves?
2. Which slaveholders exhibit more morality?
3. Why does Douglass let his master's horse go?
4. Who is the new slaveholder in Chapter Nine that Douglass is not afraid to go to?
5. How many slaves has Mrs. Auld owned before?
Write about the women in Douglass's life, both well known and not so well known. Choose three or more women that Douglass knows and discuss how these women teach Douglass anything either through demonstration or first-hand experience. Also, explain any effects, if any, they have on him.
Douglass discusses multiple people who have an effect in his life. Write about two or more of these people, explaining why they are important to Douglass and how they affected his life.
Explain and give examples of how Douglass learns to read and write. Explain how his learning to read and write affects him both in a good as well as a bad way. Were there any other skills that Douglass learned that both helped and hindered him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)