Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Douglass describe in detail in Chapter Two?
2. How many slaves are at the main farm?
3. Where does Douglass sleep while working on the plantation as a child?
4. Who does Phillips compare Douglass to?
5. How does Mr. Lanman kill one of two slaves?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Philips say about Douglass and his life of slavery?
2. How is Garrison's Preface different than other prefaces?
This section contains 1,065 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)