Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ranked the same in value as the slaves?
(a) Farm animals .
(b) House pets.
2. Which slaveholders exhibit more morality?
(a) The Lloyds.
(b) The Garrisons.
(c) Southern slaveholders.
(d) City slaveholders.
3. Why does Douglass let his master's horse go?
(a) To keep the horse from getting killed.
(b) To show that animals are not as smart as slaves.
(c) To retrieve it from his previous plantation so he could get some food.
(d) To be mean.
4. Who is the new slaveholder in Chapter Nine that Douglass is not afraid to go to?
(a) Mr. Carry.
(b) Mr. Leonard.
(c) Mr. Johnson.
(d) Mr. Covey.
5. How many slaves has Mrs. Auld owned before?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Douglass's grandmother when she gets older?
2. How is Douglass's new master in Chapter Nine different than Douglass' previous owners?
3. Who does Douglass say he will miss from his former plantation?
4. What does Mrs. Auld do for a living?
5. What happens to Douglass after he is given to Mrs. Lucretia?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)