|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which master did the slaves know to be violent?
(a) Master Garrison.
(b) Master Thomas.
(c) Master Andrew.
(d) Master Lloyd.
2. Which relatives' names does Douglass know?
(a) His mother and her parents.
(b) His father and his uncle.
(c) His father and his parents.
(d) His mother and his aunt.
3. What does the Colonel do when the slaves disrespect him?
(a) He reduces their water supply.
(b) He trades them away.
(c) He beats them.
(d) He withholds food.
4. What is the name of the main farm house that Colonel Edward Lloyd owns?
(a) Great House Farm.
(b) Farm House of Lloyd.
(c) Lloyd Family Farm.
(d) Lloyd Farm House.
5. What does Douglass describe in detail in Chapter Two?
(a) His brother and sisters.
(b) His first masters and the farms he lives on.
(c) His aunts and uncles.
(d) His mother and her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Douglass unhappy during Chapter Seven?
2. What does Douglass mainly do with his time off while working for Mr. Covey?
3. What rumor does Douglass tell about himself in Chapter one?
4. Why is Douglass's new master in Chapter Nine different than his previous owners?
5. How many slaves has Mrs. Auld owned before?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)