|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colonel Lloyd own that takes five men to maintain?
(a) A ship.
(b) A garden.
(c) A large food storage building.
(d) A pool.
2. Which state does Frederick Douglass come from?
3. Who does Douglass begin Chapter One talking about?
(a) His brother and sister.
(b) His mother and her parents.
(c) His first master.
(d) His slave friend.
4. Who took in Douglass and his new wife?
(a) Nathan Johnson.
(b) James Andrews.
(c) Charles Anthony.
(d) John Nathaniel.
5. What does Phillips say he did while reading what Douglass had written?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frederick Douglass change his name from after moving with his wife?
2. What does David Ruggles do for Douglass?
3. According to Douglass, what do the slaves strive for?
4. How does Mr. Lanman kill one of two slaves?
5. How many years does Garrison publish his newspaper?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)