|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many slaves has Mrs. Auld owned before?
2. Approximately how old is Douglass when he goes back to his birth place?
3. What happens to Douglass's grandmother when she gets older?
(a) She is freed.
(b) She is allowed to go and take Douglass with her.
(c) She has to move to a mud hut in the woods.
(d) She continues to care for her master.
4. Who is Slave Master Mr. Hopkins replaced with?
(a) Mr. Anthony.
(b) Mr. Gore.
(c) Mr. Severe.
(d) Mr. Silas.
5. How many farms does Colonel Edward Lloyd own?
(a) More than thirty.
(b) More than ten.
(c) More than twenty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglass vow to do during Chapter Six?
2. What is the writer of the second preface famous for?
3. How many overseers are there for the farms that Colonel Edward Lloyd owns?
4. Approximately how many issues of his newspaper does Garrison publish?
5. About what age is Douglass when his mother dies?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)