|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what time period of his life does Douglass's detailed descriptions in Chapter Two take place?
(a) His twenties.
(b) When he meets his first love.
(c) His teenage years.
(d) Two years of his childhood.
2. Where is Douglass sent to live in order to help a relative of his master?
(c) To a nearby farm.
3. Who teaches Douglass some written words?
(a) Mrs. Auld.
(b) White overseers who like him.
(c) White boys in the street.
(d) Mrs. Lloyd.
4. How does Garrison describe Douglass's nature?
5. How many slaves has Mrs. Auld owned before?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which slaveholders exhibit more morality?
2. What does Colonel Lloyd own that takes five men to maintain?
3. What does Garrison scream at the end of his sermon?
4. What is the female slave's name that Douglass describes being beaten by the supervisor?
5. How many overseers are there for the farms that Colonel Edward Lloyd owns?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)