|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper Garrison publishes?
(a) The Liberator.
(b) The Slave Trader.
(c) New Englander.
(d) The Slave Master.
2. What is William Lloyd Garrison well-known for being?
(a) A Civil War soldier.
(b) A slave.
(c) A slave master.
(d) An abolitionist.
3. How long is the food that is given to the adult slaves suppose to last?
(a) One month.
(b) Two months.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What does Frederick Douglass say disgusts him?
(a) Slaveholders forcing themselves on slave women, then having children with them.
(b) Slaves being beaten .
(c) Slave traders.
5. What type of writing is the second preface?
(a) An essay.
(b) A short story.
(c) A poem.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which relatives' names does Douglass know?
2. Who writes the second preface?
3. Near what river is the main farm Douglass works on?
4. How does Garrison describe Douglass's nature?
5. How many years is Daniel O'Connell a slave in Africa?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)