|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near what river is the main farm Douglass works on?
(a) Chippewa River.
(b) Maryland River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Miles River.
2. How many shirts does each working slave get for a year?
3. According to Douglass, what do the slaves strive for?
(a) To be the head slave.
(b) To get an additional blanket.
(c) To work at the main farm.
(d) To get extra food.
4. What is the female slave's name that Douglass describes being beaten by the supervisor?
(a) Aunt Hester.
(b) Arlene Henry.
(c) Jan Harris.
(d) Ann Jester.
5. Which relatives' names does Douglass know?
(a) His father and his parents.
(b) His mother and her parents.
(c) His mother and his aunt.
(d) His father and his uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many overseers are there for the farms that Colonel Edward Lloyd owns?
2. What is the name of the main farm house that Colonel Edward Lloyd owns?
3. Who is Frederick Douglass's first master?
4. What type of style does the First Preface take on?
5. What is the possible real reason that the female slave was beaten?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)