|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Phillips compares the Mississippi Valley to a story in what publication?
(a) A letter.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) The Bible.
(d) A journal.
2. Who is Colonel Edward Lloyd?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A Civil War soldier.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A slaveholder.
3. What is Douglass's concern symbolic for?
(a) Not being loved.
(b) Feeling helpless.
(c) Loss of his identity.
(d) Lack of control.
4. How many shirts does each working slave get for a year?
5. What does Wendell Phillips do for a living?
(a) He is a publisher.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a soldier.
(d) He is a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Frederick Douglass's first master?
2. Who does Douglass's first master oversee?
3. How many overseers are there for the farms that Colonel Edward Lloyd owns?
4. How many years is Daniel O'Connell a slave in Africa?
5. What is the name of the main farm house that Colonel Edward Lloyd owns?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)