|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many farms does Colonel Edward Lloyd own?
(a) More than twenty.
(b) More than ten.
(c) More than thirty.
2. Who helps Frederick Douglass with his writing?
(a) Daniel O'Connell.
(b) William L. Garrison.
(c) No one.
(d) James McAlister.
3. Garrison asks the reader for sympathy for whom?
(a) Frederick Douglass.
(c) The "down-trodden victims."
(d) The slaveholders.
4. Wendell Phillips is the son of a mayor of what city in Massachusetts?
5. What is the name of the main farm house that Colonel Edward Lloyd owns?
(a) Lloyd Farm House.
(b) Great House Farm.
(c) Lloyd Family Farm.
(d) Farm House of Lloyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does Garrison publish his newspaper?
2. Garrison refers to Douglas as a man with...
3. Who is Colonel Edward Lloyd?
4. What does Garrison scream at the end of his sermon?
5. What are the ships Phillips describes in the second preface carrying?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)