|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Lanman brags about the two killings what happens?
(a) He has to pay a fine.
(c) He goes to jail for one night.
(d) He has to set two slaves free.
2. Who writes the second preface?
(a) Daniel O'Connell.
(b) Wendell Phillips.
(c) Frederick Douglass.
(d) William Lloyd Garrison.
3. Which state does Frederick Douglass come from?
4. What best defines what mulatto means?
(a) A person who is violent to slaves.
(b) An adulterous relationship between a master and a slave.
(c) A person who has one white parent and one blank parent.
(d) A slave child.
5. How does Mr. Lanman kill one of two slaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Slave Master Mr. Hopkins replaced with?
2. What does the slave master who replaced Mr. Hopkins want to do?
3. What does Douglass focus on describing in Chapter Three?
4. What is the female slave's name that Douglass describes being beaten by the supervisor?
5. Why do the slaves say kind words about their masters?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)