|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the job that Douglass performs for Daniel when he goes hunting?
(a) He retrieves the birds.
(b) He flushes out the birds.
(c) He does bird calls.
(d) He chases squirrels up trees.
2. Who became an abusive alcoholic?
(a) Master Hugh.
(b) Master Andrew.
(c) Master Thomas.
(d) Master Lloyd.
3. How many shirts does each working slave get for a year?
4. What stays in Douglass's memory for the rest of his life?
(a) The emotional impact of babies being taken from their mothers.
(b) The images of slaves being hung.
(c) The emotional impact of the songs the slaves sing.
(d) The images of the slaves being beaten.
5. Who does Douglass's first master oversee?
(a) Two of the overseers.
(b) All of the overseers.
(c) Most of the overseers.
(d) Three of the overseers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglass get to eat as a child on the plantation?
2. Near what river is the main farm Douglass works on?
3. What is the name of the overseer for the main farm house?
4. Why does Douglass like the job he does for Daniel?
5. Approximately how old is Douglass when he goes back to his birth place?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)