|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main farm house that Colonel Edward Lloyd owns?
(a) Lloyd Family Farm.
(b) Great House Farm.
(c) Farm House of Lloyd.
(d) Lloyd Farm House.
2. How many overseers are there for the farms that Colonel Edward Lloyd owns?
(a) There is one overseer for every three farms and one main overseer for all.
(b) There are two overseers for the farms.
(c) There is one overseer for each farm and one main overseer for all.
(d) There is only one overseer .
3. How many shirts does each working slave get for a year?
4. What do the slaves produce on the main farm besides tobacco and corn?
5. Near what river is the main farm Douglass works on?
(a) Miles River.
(b) Maryland River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Chippewa River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the plantation owner where Douglass is treated better than other slaves?
2. What does Douglass get to eat as a child on the plantation?
3. How many farms does Colonel Edward Lloyd own?
4. In what time period of his life does Douglass's detailed descriptions in Chapter Two take place?
5. Who does Douglass's first master oversee?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)