|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't Zooey find in the bathroom?
(a) His tweezers.
(b) His manuscript.
(c) His toothbrush.
(d) His shoe.
2. What is the third eye?
3. In the book Franny has been reading, who does the pilgrim find to help him learn about the prayer?
(a) A bishop.
(b) A nun.
(c) A priest.
(d) A monk.
4. What did Seymour use as a motivation for both Buddy and Franny?
(a) A thought of a famous actor.
(b) A thought of the Fat Lady.
(c) A thought of Jesus.
(d) A thought of their mother.
5. The book that Zooey suggests Bessie read is called what?
(a) "God Is My Hobby."
(b) "God's Prayer."
(c) "You and God."
(d) "God Is My Friend."
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical problem does Zooey have?
2. Why did Seymour tell Zooey to shine his shoes for the radio show?
3. Zooey says that people who use their egos to get ahead cannot possibly have what?
4. What made Franny quit the Bible and go straight to Buddha?
5. What was the film about that Zooey made with Dick Hess?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)