|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zooey says that people who use their egos to get ahead cannot possibly have what?
(a) Good jobs.
(b) Much money.
2. What does Franny tell Zooey of her night with Lane?
(a) She loved the restaurant.
(b) That she ruined it because she could not stop complaining.
(c) It was fun.
(d) Lane and she admitted their love for each other.
3. What does Zooey believe Franny is using the prayer for?
(a) To become a better actress.
(b) To cleanse her of her sins.
(c) To make the mean, bad people in her world go away.
(d) To get better grades in school.
4. Zooey tells Franny that she should stop her behavior for what reason?
(a) She is being ridiculous.
(b) She has no need for prayer.
(c) It is not fair to Bessie and Les.
(d) It is pointless.
5. How does Zooey think about Lane?
(a) Zooey thinks the relationship is strong.
(b) Zooey thinks Lane is worried about Franny.
(c) Zooey thinks Lane is not good for Franny.
(d) Zooey thinks Lane is a charmer and a fake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Franny expresses that she is so bothered by?
2. What has Zooey been saying at every meal for years?
3. Why doesn't Zooey want to get married?
4. Bessie says that when the children were young, they were what?
5. Who is Zooey afraid Franny's crusade will hurt?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)