|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Zooey (pgs. 147-173).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franny believe is the worst culprit in this game of hypocrisy?
(b) Knowledge for knowledge's sake.
(c) Intelligent people.
2. Lane tells Franny that it has been a month since they last did what?
(b) Drank together.
(c) Slept together.
(d) Visited their families.
3. What does Buddy lecture about at the college where he works?
(b) Zen and Buddhism.
4. Buddy tells Zooey that if Zooey performs beautifully on stage, Buddy do will do what?
(a) Buddy will get him a bigger role.
(b) Buddy will watch every show Zooey performs in after that.
(c) He and Seymour will rent tuxedos and hats and come to the stage.
(d) Buddy will get Seymour to be an actor.
5. What does Les want to give Franny to make things better for her?
(b) A tangerine.
(d) A pet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the one idea that Jesus absolutely knew that often eludes people, according to Zooey?
2. What was Lane's paper about?
3. What year is it when Zooey and Bessie are talking in the bathroom?
4. How does Lane feel when he gets his first drink at the restaurant?
5. The book that Zooey suggests Bessie read is called what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)