|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Franny (pgs. 21-44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franny wish was underneath her chair?
(a) A warm sweater.
(b) A trapdoor.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A napkin.
2. What becomes of Franny's sandwich?
(a) Lane eats it.
(b) The waiter takes it away uneaten.
(c) Franny eats it.
(d) It falls on the floor.
3. Where does Franny excuse herself to at SIcklers?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The bar.
(c) The table where the girls are that she will stay with.
4. What does Franny tell Lane happens to a person who repeats God's name incessantly?
(a) The person has heart trouble.
(c) That person gets to see God.
(d) The person dies.
5. The reader knows that Franny is nervous during her telling of the pilgrim because she does what?
(a) She continuously taps on the table.
(b) She chain smokes.
(c) She takes continuous sips of her drink.
(d) She keeps telling Lane to eat his snails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franny tell Lane about her theatre class?
2. What does Franny tell Lane is the reason why she can't lend him the pilgrim book that she has been reading?
3. Why does Franny keep apologizing at lunch with Lane?
4. When the pilgrim first begins saying the prayer, what is he using?
5. Lane and Franny dine at Sickler's restaurant for what reason?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)