|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Franny (pgs. 21-44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lane feel after Franny leaves the lunch table?
(a) Happy she is gone.
(b) The weekend is not looking good.
2. What has really set Franny on a path of self-destruction?
(a) Her relationship with Lane.
(b) Her mother's crazy ways.
(c) Her poor acting in the play.
(d) A book that has made her question her existence.
3. What does Franny wish was underneath her chair?
(a) A trapdoor.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A warm sweater.
(d) A napkin.
4. Where are the two meeting?
(a) The airport.
(b) A bus station.
(c) A train station.
(d) The subway station.
5. What grade did Lane get on his paper?
(a) An "A."
(b) A "C."
(c) An "F."
(d) A "B."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lane want Franny to do with the paper he wrote for his class?
2. What does Franny tell Lane happens to a person who repeats God's name incessantly?
3. Where will Franny be staying during her visit?
4. What should poets leave behind according to Franny?
5. Lane and Franny dine at Sickler's restaurant for what reason?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)