|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Franny (pgs. 21-44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should poets leave behind according to Franny?
(b) Many poems.
(c) Poetry books.
(d) Something beautiful.
2. The reader knows that Franny is nervous during her telling of the pilgrim because she does what?
(a) She continuously taps on the table.
(b) She takes continuous sips of her drink.
(c) She chain smokes.
(d) She keeps telling Lane to eat his snails.
3. What becomes of Franny's sandwich?
(a) The waiter takes it away uneaten.
(b) Franny eats it.
(c) It falls on the floor.
(d) Lane eats it.
4. What does Franny tell Lane about her theatre class?
(a) She quit the play and the class.
(b) She was taking a short break from the play.
(c) She was thrilled with the play.
(d) She thought the role was stupid.
5. How does Lane feel after Franny leaves the lunch table?
(a) The weekend is not looking good.
(b) Happy she is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Franny get to the restaurant manager's office?
2. Why does Franny go to the restroom?
3. When Frannie asks Lane if he received her letter, he responds by saying what?
4. What does Franny tell Lane is the reason why she can't lend him the pilgrim book that she has been reading?
5. Lane and Franny dine at Sickler's restaurant for what reason?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)