|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Franny (pgs. 21-44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In diagnosing herself, Franny claims that her problem involves all of the below answers EXCEPT which one?
(a) She is physically ill.
(b) She hates herself.
(c) She is going insane.
(d) She is an egomaniac.
2. How does Lane feel about the grade he received on his paper?
(a) He is happy with it.
(b) He is unimpressed.
(c) It makes him angry.
(d) He wanted a better grade.
3. Lane tells Franny that it has been a month since they last did what?
(b) Visited their families.
(c) Slept together.
(d) Drank together.
4. Why don't Franny and Lane have dessert?
(a) There is nothing on the menu that they want.
(b) Franny does not like dessert.
(c) There is not enough time.
(d) The waiter does not offer dessert.
5. What does Lane tell Franny right before she excuses herself from the lunch table a second time?
(a) She should eat.
(b) He tells her he loves her.
(c) She should stop obsessing over the prayer.
(d) She looks pale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Franny keep apologizing at lunch with Lane?
2. What has really set Franny on a path of self-destruction?
3. Where are the two meeting?
4. What does Franny tell Lane about the letter?
5. How does Lane feel when he gets his first drink at the restaurant?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)