Franny (pgs. 3-21)
1. For what occasion is Frannie visiting Lane?
(a) Their aniversary dinner.
(b) Lane's birthday.
(c) A Yale dance.
(d) The Yale Game.
2. What time of year is it?
3. Where are the two meeting?
(a) The subway station.
(b) A train station.
(c) The airport.
(d) A bus station.
4. When Frannie asks Lane if he received her letter, he responds by saying what?
(a) "Yes, I am glad your dad's X-rays were good."
(b) "Which letter?"
(c) "Yes, I got it Wednesday."
(d) "The one that had such scattered thoughts?"
5. Where will Franny be staying during her visit?
(a) In a dorm room with Lane.
(b) In a hotel with Lane.
(c) In a dorm room with other girls.
(d) In a room with two girls she does not know.
6. When Frannie and Lane get in the cab, Frannie feels what?
(a) So much love for Lane.
(c) Guilty that she has not missed him.
(d) Somewhat glad to see him.
This section contains 4,967 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)