Franny (pgs. 3-21)
1. For what occasion is Frannie visiting Lane?
(a) The Yale Game.
(b) Lane's birthday.
(c) A Yale dance.
(d) Their aniversary dinner.
2. What time of year is it?
3. Where are the two meeting?
(a) A train station.
(b) The subway station.
(c) The airport.
(d) A bus station.
4. When Frannie asks Lane if he received her letter, he responds by saying what?
(a) "Yes, I got it Wednesday."
(b) "The one that had such scattered thoughts?"
(c) "Yes, I am glad your dad's X-rays were good."
(d) "Which letter?"
5. Where will Franny be staying during her visit?
(a) In a hotel with Lane.
(b) In a dorm room with other girls.
(c) In a room with two girls she does not know.
(d) In a dorm room with Lane.
6. When Frannie and Lane get in the cab, Frannie feels what?
(a) Guilty that she has not missed him.
(c) So much love for Lane.
(d) Somewhat glad to see him.
This section contains 4,967 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)