1. To whom is Robert Walton writing letters in the Opening Letters?
2. From where is Robert Walton writing his first letter in Opening Letters?
3. How does Robert Walton come to meet Victor Frankenstein?
Walton and his ship’s crew rescue Victor from an ice flow.
4. What delays Robert Walton’s trip to the North Pole?
5. Were did Robert Walton hire the ship and crew for his trip?
6. What does Victor tell Robert Walton that he feels a slave of?
7. Where was Victor Frankenstein born?
8. Who was Beaufort?
This section contains 5,208 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)