|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Victor call Elizabeth by?
2. Which of the following began Victor’s fascination with lightning and electricity?
(a) Albert Einstein’s scientific breakthroughs.
(b) An electric storm that destroys a nearby tree.
(c) Benjamin Franklin’s scientific experiments.
(d) A storm that destroys the family home.
3. Growing up, what did Henry desire to learn above all else?
(a) The secrets of heaven and earth.
(b) Language and science.
(c) The moral relations of things.
(d) The law and codes of government.
4. Were did Robert Walton hire the ship and crew for his trip?
(d) St. Petersburg.
5. Why did Victor’s parents often visit the homes of the poor?
(a) They hoped to find new servants.
(b) They were searching for Caroline’s long lost brother.
(c) They liked to look down on the less fortunate.
(d) They had benevolent spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Victor claim to have discovered through his laboratory work?
2. What did Victor’s father say when he saw Victor reading philosophy?
3. Where did Victor’s parents spent the first days of their marriage?
4. Where was Victor Frankenstein born?
5. After his mother’s death, what was one of the reasons why Victor delayed his departure to university?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)