|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Henry Clerval’s father?
(a) A public servant.
(b) A master.
(c) A merchant.
(d) An artist.
2. Growing up, what did Henry desire to learn above all else?
(a) The law and codes of government.
(b) The moral relations of things.
(c) The secrets of heaven and earth.
(d) Language and science.
3. How does Robert Walton come to meet Victor Frankenstein?
(a) They were childhood companions.
(b) Walton and his ship’s crew rescue Victor from an ice flow.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) Walton is Elizabeth's long lost brother.
4. Which of the following began Victor’s fascination with lightning and electricity?
(a) A storm that destroys the family home.
(b) Albert Einstein’s scientific breakthroughs.
(c) Benjamin Franklin’s scientific experiments.
(d) An electric storm that destroys a nearby tree.
5. From where is Robert Walton writing his first letter in Opening Letters?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Victor’s father say when he saw Victor reading philosophy?
2. How long after his parents’ marriage was Victor born?
3. Where did Victor’s parents spent the first days of their marriage?
4. Were did Robert Walton hire the ship and crew for his trip?
5. Who was Beaufort?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)