|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following began Victor’s fascination with lightning and electricity?
(a) Benjamin Franklin’s scientific experiments.
(b) An electric storm that destroys a nearby tree.
(c) A storm that destroys the family home.
(d) Albert Einstein’s scientific breakthroughs.
2. How long did Victor spend at school without a single visit home because of his devotion to his studies?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
3. How long was the DeLacey family held in jail before their trial?
(a) One year.
(b) Five months.
(c) Three years.
(d) Eighteen months.
4. Where does Victor meet Henry Clerval?
(a) On the road to Geneva.
(b) At an inn where the diligences and carriages stop.
(c) Outside his rooms.
(d) At his school.
5. To what does Victor compare his creature when he wakes to find the creature watching him?
(a) A butchered cow.
(b) A long dead animal.
(c) A mummy.
(d) A ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Victor’s parents decide he should go to university?
2. What did Victor’s father say when he saw Victor reading philosophy?
3. What mode of travel does Victor chose when beginning his journey in Chapter 9?
4. To what does Victor say his friend, Henry, reintroduced him in the weeks after his illness?
5. According to Victor, what must one study if they want to examine the causes of life?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)