|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city reminds Victor of Chamounix?
2. What mountain range stands above the Chamounix Valley?
(a) Maritime Alps.
(b) Gran Paradiso.
(d) Mont Blanc.
3. What does Henry hope to do while in London?
(a) Visit with old school chums.
(b) Visit with men of genius and talent.
(c) Tour the museums and universities.
(d) Tour the landmarks of the city.
4. What reason does Victor give his father for wanting to travel to England?
(a) To get information to help him create a companion for his creature.
(b) To improve his mood.
(c) To visit his friends.
(d) To have one last fling.
5. Where does the creature take Victor at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) To the cemetary.
(b) To the Frankenstein family home.
(c) To the inn.
(d) To a small mountain cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of travel does Victor chose when beginning his journey in Chapter 9?
2. Where does Victor meet up with Henry Clerval in Chapter 18?
3. How long do Henry and Victor remain in London?
4. Why do Henry and Victor decide to visit Edinburgh?
5. How does the creature respond to Victor’s reaction to seeing him?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)