1. To whom is Robert Walton writing letters in the Opening Letters?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. From where is Robert Walton writing his first letter in Opening Letters?
(c) New York.
3. How does Robert Walton come to meet Victor Frankenstein?
(a) They were childhood companions.
(b) Walton is Elizabeth's long lost brother.
(c) Walton and his ship’s crew rescue Victor from an ice flow.
(d) They went to school together.
4. What delays Robert Walton’s trip to the North Pole?
(a) A lack of money.
(b) Willing ship’s captains.
5. Were did Robert Walton hire the ship and crew for his trip?
(b) St. Petersburg.
6. What does Victor tell Robert Walton that he feels a slave of?
(a) His profession.
(b) His wife.
(c) His creature.
(d) His passions.
7. Where was Victor Frankenstein born?
8. Who was Beaufort?
(a) Caroline's father.
(b) Victor's cousin.
(c) A business partner of Alphonse.A business partner of Alphonse.
(d) A childhood friend of Victor's.
This section contains 5,208 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)