|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Keepsakes and Treasures, and Good Boys Deserve Favors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes for the narrator right at the end of the story?
(a) A Haitian coffee girl.
(b) A zombie master.
(d) The woman with the red ribbon in her hair.
2. What explanation does the detective give for the word 'Rache' being written on the wall at the crime scene?
(a) Rache means 'revenge' in German.
(b) Rache is the name of a resistance group who fight the Old Ones.
(c) The victim was trying to write the name of his killer - Rachel.
(d) Rache is the name of a particularly powerful Old One.
3. What does the ghost boy tell Runt his name is?
(d) He doesn't tell him his name.
4. What bad habits does the detective warn the narrator that he has?
(a) He snores and tests poisons on the dog.
(b) He snores and uses the mantelpiece for target practice.
(c) He is very messy and likes to practice firing his gun at night.
(d) He is very messy and is visited at all hours by strange people.
5. In his note, why did the killer say that he murdered the German Old One?
(a) The Old Ones are evil and enjoy inflicting suffering.
(b) The Old Ones are weak and deserve to die.
(c) The Old Ones are planning to destroy mankind.
(d) The killer is an Old One who believes the Old Ones should not have relationships with humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did she come to this house instead?
2. What is the first story about?
3. What is Mr. Alice's main interest outside of business?
4. Where does a woman from the bar take the narrator?
5. Why does August stop the story before the storyteller can finish?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)