|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Keepsakes and Treasures, and Good Boys Deserve Favors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Other People' what is the worst form of torture that the demon inflicts on the man?
(a) It pulls his fingernails out.
(b) It makes him relive everything bad that he has ever done.
(c) It forces him to watch the deaths of all the people he has ever loved.
(d) It puts him in an iron maiden.
2. What happens to the Shahinai man after eight months?
(a) He catches flu and dies.
(b) He is caught stealing and arrested.
(c) He leaves Mr. Alice and they never find him again.
(d) He begins to lose his good looks.
3. In 'Keepsakes and Treasures,' who admitted the narrator's mother into an insane asylum?
(a) Her own father.
(b) Mr. Alice.
(c) Her own grandfather.
(d) The narrator.
4. What is the third play in the trio that the detective takes the narrator to?
(a) A play condemning the Old Ones as tyrants.
(b) A play about a vampire.
(c) A play about the murder of an Old One.
(d) A play celebrating the victory of the Old Ones over mankind.
5. What bad habits does the detective warn the narrator that he has?
(a) He is very messy and likes to practice firing his gun at night.
(b) He snores and uses the mantelpiece for target practice.
(c) He is very messy and is visited at all hours by strange people.
(d) He snores and tests poisons on the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first story about?
2. How old is the narrator when Mr. Alice's people find him?
3. Why is the young writer upset?
4. To whom are the detective and the narrator taken to see after they have looked at the crime scene?
5. Why did she come to this house instead?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)