|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Goliath, and Pages from a Journal Found in a Shoebox Left in a Greyhound Bus Somewhere Between Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Louisville, Kentucky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two of them do?
(a) Tell ghost stories.
(b) Play hide and seek in the farmhouse.
(c) Explore and climb a tree.
(d) Play in the river.
2. What kind of animal joins Miss Finch and then circles around the circus audience?
(d) Pygmy elephants.
3. What does Amelia promise them in return for not killing her?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(c) The deeds to the house.
4. Why are the first two ghost stories unsatisfying?
(a) They are urban legends and do not make a lot of sense.
(b) They are not actually about ghosts.
(c) They are told badly.
(d) They do not involve any of the people at the club.
5. Whom does the detective suspect of committing the murder, and why?
(a) Inspector Lestrade.
(c) Prince Albert.
(d) Vernet and his friend the 'Limping Doctor.'
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the professor say being left behind meant for her?
2. How did the professor's parents, brothers, and sister die?
3. According to the man, who is attacking?
4. What bad habits does the detective warn the narrator that he has?
5. In October's story, who first nicknames the boy Runt, and why?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)