Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the Introduction to Foxfire 9?
2. What New York publisher published the Foxfire series, of which Foxfire 9 is a part?
3. What was the last Foxfire book to be published under the contract with the New York Publisher?
4. When Foxfire 9 was published, how many years had the Foxfire organization been in the Rabun County schools?
5. How many copies of the Foxfire books have been printed?
6. Why have reviewers stopped reviewing the new books in the Foxfire series?
7. What became confining about the format of the Foxfire series?
This section contains 5,202 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)