Introduction and Foxfire - What Is It?
1. Who wrote the Introduction to Foxfire 9?
(a) Earl Hamner.
(b) Elliot Wigginton.
(c) Joyce Carol Oates.
(d) John Gresham.
2. What New York publisher published the Foxfire series, of which Foxfire 9 is a part?
(a) Berkley Jove.
(b) Springer Verlach.
(d) Random House.
3. What was the last Foxfire book to be published under the contract with the New York Publisher?
(a) Foxfire 10.
(b) Foxfire 9.
(c) Foxfire 20.
(d) Foxfire 15.
4. When Foxfire 9 was published, how many years had the Foxfire organization been in the Rabun County schools?
5. How many copies of the Foxfire books have been printed?
(a) Seven million.
(b) Two hundred thousand.
(c) Eighty thousand.
(d) One million.
6. Why have reviewers stopped reviewing the new books in the Foxfire series?
(a) They hate the series.
(b) They think the series has received too much publicity.
(c) They can find little new to say about the series.
(d) They think the series is too old-fashioned.
7. What became confining about the format of the Foxfire series?
(a) It got too repetitive.
(b) It required too many interviews per book.
(c) The books were too big.
(d) It limited the presentation of the topics.
This section contains 5,202 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)