Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Agnes tells Michael in Act 1, Scene 2 that he has changed into a what?
2. Why does Michael say that his love has changed for Agnes in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Why is Agnes mad that Michael is wearing a nightshirt?
4. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What insult does Agnes tell Michael in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What mood is...
This section contains 1,045 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)