1. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. When Michael and Agnes are first seen, what are they doing?
Michael is carrying Agnes.
3. What clothing are Michael and Agnes wearing in the very beginning of the play?
Michael is in a tuxedo, Agnes is in a wedding gown.
4. Why does Michael claim he is kneeling before Agnes?
He is worshipping her.
5. What does Agnes hold in her hand that she has taken from her wedding cake?
This section contains 5,677 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)