|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 2, what do both Agnes and Michael want to help ease their worry?
(a) A good rest.
(b) Breakfast and tea.
(c) A swig of bourbon.
(d) A lot of money.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, what has changed about the decor in the room since the last scene?
(a) The room is richly decorated
(b) The room has not changed at all.
(c) The room is really messy.
(d) The room has sparse decoration.
3. How does Agnes describe the fourposter bed in the last scene?
(a) She wishes she could get rid of the bed.
(b) The bed only has bad memories for her.
(c) The bed was a bad financial investment.
(d) The bed had a nice history.
4. What is the first thing that Michael and Agnes agree about in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Concern over their financial issues.
(b) The fact that they are both tired and need rest.
(c) The description of the taste of the bourbon.
(d) Concern over the fact their son has not come home.
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) After dinner.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Late at night.
(d) Very early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Agnes from the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Near the end of Act 2, Scene 1, why is Michael so upset?
3. When Agnes sees her husband bewildered at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, what does she do?
4. What does Michael read to Agnes at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. When does Michael first comfort Agnes in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)