|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
(a) The fourposter is now draped with rich curtains.
(b) The fourposter is bare and has no blankets or sheets on it.
(c) The fourposter is broken in half.
(d) The fourposter is no longer in the room.
2. What has Michael and Agnes' son been doing with his medicine?
(a) Tricking his sister into taking it.
(b) Dutifully taking it.
(c) Selling it to the poor.
(d) Hiding it in the bourbon bottle.
3. Who does Agnes really love, proven in Act 3, Scene 2?
(c) The young poet.
(d) Her father.
4. What does Agnes believe Michael has prepared for their wedding night?
(a) Dinner from a recipe he created.
(b) A poem that he wrote.
(c) A list of his favorite things.
(d) A song that he wrote.
5. Michael tell Agnes he would have made a run for it on the first night of their marriage had he not been wearing what?
(a) His top hat.
(b) Woolen underwear.
(c) Uncomfortable shoes.
(d) His wedding tuxedo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the walls of the room in the last scene?
2. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
3. What age are Agnes and Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Michael tell Agnes he first thought when he saw the "God Is Love" pillow?
5. What type of poetry is the young poet's work?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)