|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Lack of sleep.
(b) Intense pain.
(c) Too much noise.
(d) The brightness of the sunlight.
2. What does Michael accuse Agnes of in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Being an alcoholic.
(b) Having an affair.
(c) Being too lenient with their son.
(d) Disciplining their son too much.
3. At the very end of Act 1, Scene 1, what do Michael and Agnes do?
(a) Embrace in bed.
(b) Laugh and kiss.
(c) Argue and part ways.
(d) Fall asleep in bed.
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, what is Michael's selfish concern?
(a) He thinks the doctor will not tend to him.
(b) He is hungry and wants to eat right away.
(c) He feels insignificant compared to the coming baby.
(d) He needs to finish writing his book.
5. When Agnes locks herself in the bathroom on her wedding night, what does she take with her?
(a) Michael's clothes.
(b) Her suitcase.
(c) Her favorite book.
(d) A piece of wedding cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Agnes become angry with her son?
2. It is apparent that what event is happening in the room at the end of the play?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, when Michael knocks on the door, what is Agnes doing?
4. In Act 1, Scene 1, why does Micheal tell Agnes it is befitting of her to be crying?
5. What do Michael and Agnes feel is a pity?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)