|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event is happening that day in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Agnes and Michael's wedding vow renewal.
(b) Agnes and Michael's daughter's wedding.
(c) Agnes and Michael's divorce.
(d) Agnes and Michael's son's wedding.
2. What is the first thing that Michael and Agnes agree about in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Concern over their financial issues.
(b) The description of the taste of the bourbon.
(c) The fact that they are both tired and need rest.
(d) Concern over the fact their son has not come home.
3. When Agnes is having labor pains, what does she remind Michael about?
(a) The way to sing her favorite lullaby.
(b) He needs to finish writing his book.
(c) They still have time before the baby is born.
(d) She forgot to turn off the oven.
4. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
(a) How wonderful the wedding was.
(b) How pretty the bed is.
(c) How handsome Michael is.
(d) How excited she is about their honeymoon.
5. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(c) Late night.
(d) After dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Why does Agnes hug Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What is Michael's reaction after reading the young poet's work?
5. In Act 1, Scene 1, why does Micheal tell Agnes it is befitting of her to be crying?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)