|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael tell Agnes he would have made a run for it on the first night of their marriage had he not been wearing what?
(a) His wedding tuxedo.
(b) Uncomfortable shoes.
(c) His top hat.
(d) Woolen underwear.
2. How does Act 3, Scene 2 conclude?
(a) Michael carries Agnes out of the room.
(b) Michael and Agnes' children enter and everyone hugs.
(c) Agnes is left in tears as Michael leaves the room.
(d) Michael and Agnes fall asleep in bed.
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
(a) Cries in bed.
(b) Embraces Michael.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Kicks Michael.
4. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He has the flu.
(b) He is having sympathy labor pains.
(c) He has not eaten, and needs to eat.
(d) He is suffering from migraines.
5. Why does Michael go into the cellar?
(a) In order to make sure there is no one down there.
(b) To see if there is anything overlooked.
(c) He wants to exercise on the stairs.
(d) To check for some wine to drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Michael leaves in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
3. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
4. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Why has Agnes become angry with her son?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)