|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Agnes become angry with her son?
(a) Her son has been tricking her about his medicine.
(b) Her son has been talking back.
(c) Her son is failing in school.
(d) Her son has been picking on his sister.
2. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
(a) The fourposter is now draped with rich curtains.
(b) The fourposter is no longer in the room.
(c) The fourposter is bare and has no blankets or sheets on it.
(d) The fourposter is broken in half.
3. Agnes describes Michael in what way when she is mad at him?
4. Agnes tells Michael that he has sold his soul for what?
(a) Success of his book.
(b) Good looks.
(c) Influence in society.
(d) Her life.
5. What does Michael do with the foil from the champagne bottle?
(a) Hide it under the bed linens.
(b) Keep it in his pocket.
(c) Give it to Agnes.
(d) Throw it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
2. What does Michael ask Agnes about the bedclothes in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What is the first thing that Michael and Agnes agree about in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Why does Agnes care about what the young poet does?
5. What description does Michael compare himself to at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)