|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the walls of the room in the last scene?
(a) A fresh coat of paint.
(b) Family portraits.
(c) Discolored spots on the wallpaper.
(d) Framed paintings.
2. It is apparent that what event is happening in the room at the end of the play?
(a) It has become a children's room.
(b) Redecorating is taking place.
(c) There is a party going on.
(d) The tenants are moving out.
3. Who does Michael say told him that everything in his life would turn out right and that he would have a happy married life?
(a) His mother.
(b) A stranger that morning.
(c) His teacher.
(d) A gypsy.
4. What description does Michael compare himself to at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A dog in the doghouse.
(b) A fish is the ocean.
(c) A cat in a tree.
(d) A frog in a pond.
5. Michael said he has tried to persuade Agnes with servants, dresses, paintings and money so that she would do what?
(a) Be happy.
(b) Not hate his book.
(c) Go on a trip with him.
(d) Ask for favor from her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
2. Why does Agnes take the side of the bed away from the door?
3. What does Agnes do with the "God Is Love" pillow when she hears Michael coming back into the room at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
5. Why is Agnes mad that Michael is wearing a nightshirt?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)