|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, when Michael knocks on the door, what is Agnes doing?
(b) Taking off her evening gloves.
(c) Weeping in bed.
(d) Combing her hair.
2. Agnes describes Michael in what way when she is mad at him?
3. In Act 1, Scene 1, why does Micheal tell Agnes it is befitting of her to be crying?
(a) She is extremely happy.
(b) Her youth is over.
(c) Women are sensitive and always cry.
(d) She is a bad wife and he hates her.
4. In Act 1, Scene 1, what scent does Michael tell Agnes is on his breath?
(c) Wedding cake.
(d) Cigar smoke.
5. How does Agnes describe the couple moving in?
(a) Nice and young.
(b) Rude and arrogant.
(c) Young and rich.
(d) Poor and sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Michael finally go for the doctor?
2. After drinking from the bourbon bottle, what does Michael do?
3. After Michael puts on his coat to leave in Act 1, Scene 2, what is the next thing he does?
4. What event is happening that day in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Agnes describe herself as being all her life?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)