|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes ask Michael after she finds out what he said to their son?
(a) What was their son wearing?
(b) How much does he love her?
(c) What time is it?
(d) Why did he only say that?
2. What is different about Agnes from the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She now walks with crutches.
(b) She is now very pregnant.
(c) She has cut her hair very short.
(d) She has gained a lot of weight.
3. What does Agnes hold in her hand that she has taken from her wedding cake?
(a) A piece of fruit.
(b) A rose.
(c) A miniature groom decoration.
(d) A candle.
4. It is apparent that what event is happening in the room at the end of the play?
(a) The tenants are moving out.
(b) It has become a children's room.
(c) There is a party going on.
(d) Redecorating is taking place.
5. In Act 1, Scene 1, why does Micheal tell Agnes it is befitting of her to be crying?
(a) Her youth is over.
(b) She is a bad wife and he hates her.
(c) She is extremely happy.
(d) Women are sensitive and always cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael doing at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Agnes describes Michael in what way when she is mad at him?
3. What type of poetry is the young poet's work?
4. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
5. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)