|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
(a) Agnes' mother.
(b) Michael's mother.
(c) Michael's sister.
(d) Agnes' father.
2. What does Michael say his son was wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A nightshirt.
(c) No shoes or socks.
(d) A top hat.
3. What moment does Michael claim to have shared with Agnes before?
(a) Her sitting there, and him kneeling before her in a rented tuxedo.
(b) Her crying over the state of his top hat.
(c) Seeing her dressed up in her wedding gown, in the lamplight.
(d) Saying their vows at their wedding.
4. When Agnes first enters the room in Act 2, what does she do?
(a) Fall down and cry.
(b) Slam the door.
(c) Spin and twirl in happiness.
(d) Sneeze repeatedly.
5. What does Agnes seem to be feeling in relationship to her daughter?
(a) Selfish anger.
(b) Joy and best wishes.
(c) Uneasiness and lack of control.
(d) Empty Nest Syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
3. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. How many children do Michael and Agnes have?
5. At the very end of Act 1, Scene 1, what do Michael and Agnes do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)