|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Agnes tells Michael that he has sold his soul for what?
(a) Influence in society.
(b) Success of his book.
(c) Her life.
(d) Good looks.
2. How does Agnes describe Michael's fathering?
(a) Occasianal fits of hysteria.
(b) Good and proper.
(c) Exactly like that of her own father.
(d) Completely ignorant and inexcusable.
3. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Michael tell Agnes he first thought when he saw the "God Is Love" pillow?
(a) He felt encouraged.
(b) He was trapped in a world of women.
(c) He hated Agnes.
(d) He would never be alone again.
5. What is Michael first seen doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Sleeping in bed.
(b) Storming through the door.
(c) Drinking bourbon.
(d) Folding laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell his son in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. When Michael grabs Agnes' arm in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens immediately?
3. What is Agnes' decision about the bedclothes in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Michael say his son was wearing in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)