|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agnes goes to the dressing room and returns, what item does she bring with her in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Her wedding gown.
(b) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) Her hand mirror.
2. What can Michael not believe that Agnes is doing in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Leaving the "God Is Love" pillow.
(b) Telling him she is pregnant again.
(c) Trying to drink alcohol.
(d) Leaving him for another man.
3. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(c) After dinner.
(d) Late night.
4. What does Michael tell Agnes he first thought when he saw the "God Is Love" pillow?
(a) He was trapped in a world of women.
(b) He would never be alone again.
(c) He hated Agnes.
(d) He felt encouraged.
5. What is the status of the relationship of Agnes and Michael at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) They are angry and both leave the room.
(b) They fail to see each others' point of view and are uneasy.
(c) They reconcile and embrace.
(d) They decide to be better parents and shake hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
2. What does Michael ask Agnes about the bedclothes in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Where is Agnes when Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
4. What does Agnes think Michael has given up?
5. What insult does Agnes tell Michael in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)