|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) After dinner.
(b) Late night.
2. In Act 1, Scene 1, what scent does Michael tell Agnes is on his breath?
(b) Wedding cake.
(c) Cigar smoke.
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, what is the only thing that remains in the room from previous scenes?
(a) The fourposter.
(b) Dresser drawers.
(c) A vanity mirror.
(d) Table and chairs.
4. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
(a) Michael's mother.
(b) Agnes' father.
(c) Agnes' mother.
(d) Michael's sister.
5. How does Act 2, Scene 1 conclude?
(a) Michael has left Agnes crying on the bed.
(b) Michael and Agnes embrace.
(c) Agnes reveals that she is pregnant.
(d) Agnes has left Michael for another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Michael so angry in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Why does Agnes take the side of the bed away from the door?
3. What secret does Agnes tell Michael on her wedding night?
4. How does Agnes describe the fourposter bed in the last scene?
5. What moment does Michael claim to have shared with Agnes before?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)