|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, what are Agnes' feelings toward the young poet?
(a) She is offended by him.
(b) She is enthralled with him.
(c) She sees him as a son.
(d) She hates him.
2. What does Agnes believe Michael has prepared for their wedding night?
(a) A poem that he wrote.
(b) A song that he wrote.
(c) Dinner from a recipe he created.
(d) A list of his favorite things.
3. Where does Michael put the "God Is Love" pillow?
(a) In the suitcase.
(b) Underneath the bed.
(c) On Agnes' side of the bed.
(d) In the trashcan.
4. What makes Michael so angry in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His son has not come home from a party.
(b) His novel has gotten bad reviews.
(c) He thinks Agnes is having an affair.
(d) His daughter is eloping.
5. What does Agnes say she does not want to argue about in the last scene?
(a) Where she and Michael are moving.
(b) What to leave on the bed.
(c) Who her son marries.
(d) Her children's lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael leave to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Agnes ask Michael after she finds out what he said to their son?
3. What insult does Agnes tell Michael in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What is on the walls of the room in the last scene?
5. Michael tells Agnes what shocking confession?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)