|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes say she will do with the new baby if Michael is unhappy?
(a) Keep the child and get divorced.
(b) Give the child to her parents.
(c) Take the child to a new home.
(d) Raise the child as her own sibling.
2. What does Agnes plan to do with the "God Is Love" pillow in the end of the play?
(a) Give it to her daughter.
(b) Take it with her.
(c) Leave it on the bed.
(d) Throw it away.
3. What is Michael doing when he enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Adjusting his suit and tie.
(b) Humming the Wedding March.
(c) Carrying a bouquet of flowers.
(d) Drinking from a bottle of bourbon.
4. What age are Agnes and Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) In their twenties.
(c) Almost middle age.
5. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Another bed.
(b) A bassinet.
(c) A dining set.
(d) A rocking chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael leave to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, after Michael leaves and shuts the door, Agnes does what?
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, what is Michael's selfish concern?
4. What is inside of the bourbon bottle?
5. Who does Agnes really love, proven in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)