|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agnes sits on the bed in Act 2, Scene 1, she repeatedly says what?
(a) She wishes she would have more children.
(b) She wishes Michael would love her.
(c) She wishes she could get divorced.
(d) She wishes she were dead.
2. What is Michael doing at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Sleeping in bed.
(b) Writing in a notebook.
(c) Shaving in the mirror.
(d) Entering through the door.
3. Who does Agnes really love, proven in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Her father.
(c) The young poet.
4. What does Agnes say she wants to do for the young couple?
(a) Give the couple all new furniture and clothes.
(b) Give the couple money so they can start a new life.
(c) Let the couple know that she and Michael had been happy.
(d) Let the couple know that marriage is not pleasant.
5. Where does Michael put the "God Is Love" pillow?
(a) Underneath the bed.
(b) In the trashcan.
(c) In the suitcase.
(d) On Agnes' side of the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael say told him that everything in his life would turn out right and that he would have a happy married life?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, about how much time has passed since the previous scene?
3. What object(s) does Michael use to call for Agnes?
4. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
5. What does Michael tell his son in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)