|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Agnes give that Michael was the life of the party?
(a) He had cute little stories.
(b) His clothing was fabulous.
(c) His cologne was special.
(d) He could not stop giggling.
2. What does Michael leave to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Go and search for his son.
(b) Administer punishment to his son.
(c) Fetch something to eat.
(d) Call the doctor for his sick son.
3. What does Agnes want before becoming a grandmother?
(a) To become a published author.
(b) Another child.
(c) A chance to live her life.
(d) More money.
4. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
(a) The way she folds laundry.
(b) The sound she makes when she yawns.
(c) How she sneezes when she brushes her hair.
(d) How she gets cold feet and scratches her stomach in her sleep.
5. Who does Agnes really love, proven in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) The young poet.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, about how much time has passed since the previous scene?
2. What does Agnes accuse Michael of in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What type of poetry is the young poet's work?
4. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
5. In Act 1, Scene 1, what scent does Michael tell Agnes is on his breath?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)