|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
(a) The fourposter is broken in half.
(b) The fourposter is bare and has no blankets or sheets on it.
(c) The fourposter is no longer in the room.
(d) The fourposter is now draped with rich curtains.
2. How many children do Michael and Agnes have?
3. Why does Agnes care about what the young poet does?
(a) She is happy that he takes interest in her.
(b) The poet is her son-in-law.
(c) The poet is her best friend.
(d) She is excited about upcoming authors.
4. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
(a) Firing his favorite servant.
(b) Causing him to spill a drink on his favorite shirt.
(c) Spending their savings.
(d) Causing him to find comfort in another woman.
5. Why does Agnes say she is not yet ready to have the baby?
(a) Michael has not received his paycheck yet.
(b) There is still laundry drying outside.
(c) She is not ready to be a mother.
(d) She wants her mother to be present for the birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 1, what scent does Michael tell Agnes is on his breath?
2. In Act 1, Scene 1, Michael is deliriously happy and begs Agnes to tell him what?
3. What age are Agnes and Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes taunts Michael with what fact?
5. How does Agnes react to Michael's confession of his true feelings at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)