|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
(a) The fourposter is no longer in the room.
(b) The fourposter is bare and has no blankets or sheets on it.
(c) The fourposter is now draped with rich curtains.
(d) The fourposter is broken in half.
2. What description does Michael compare himself to at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A fish is the ocean.
(b) A dog in the doghouse.
(c) A cat in a tree.
(d) A frog in a pond.
3. What makes Michael so angry in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He thinks Agnes is having an affair.
(b) His son has not come home from a party.
(c) His novel has gotten bad reviews.
(d) His daughter is eloping.
4. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
(a) Help her into bed.
(b) Make dinner.
(c) Call a cab.
(d) Read his novel to her.
5. What does Michael accuse Agnes of in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Being an alcoholic.
(b) Disciplining their son too much.
(c) Having an affair.
(d) Being too lenient with their son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
2. Why is Michael so angry about the bourbon bottle?
3. Why does Michael tell Agnes she should cheer up in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
5. Why does Michael say that his love has changed for Agnes in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)