|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Four in the afternoon.
(b) Seven in the evening.
(c) Four in the morning.
2. What is Agnes' reply when Michael says that he has started writing a new book?
(a) She is excited and happy.
(b) She is jealous and angry.
(c) She will throw it away.
(d) She will read it tomorrow.
3. What is the first thing that Michael and Agnes agree about in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Concern over the fact their son has not come home.
(b) The description of the taste of the bourbon.
(c) The fact that they are both tired and need rest.
(d) Concern over their financial issues.
4. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
(a) He sits down cross legged.
(b) He rests his head in his hands.
(c) He kneels on the ground.
(d) He stretches onto the bed.
5. What does Agnes throw at Michael when they have a fight in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(c) The dinner bell.
(d) His book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Michael leaves in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What age are Agnes and Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. When does Michael finally go for the doctor?
4. What smell keeps worrying Agnes in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. In the closing moments of Act 1, Scene 2, what is the status of Agnes and Michael?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)