|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What insult does Agnes tell Michael in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He had bad breath.
(b) She has never loved him.
(c) She no longer sees him as her husband.
(d) He is a hack writer.
2. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What clothing are Michael and Agnes wearing in the very beginning of the play?
(a) Michael is wearing shorts, Agnes is in a polka dot skirt.
(b) Michael is dressed casually, Agnes is in a nightgown.
(c) Michael is wearing jeans, Agnes is in a black dress.
(d) Michael is in a tuxedo, Agnes is in a wedding gown.
4. After Michael puts on his coat to leave in Act 1, Scene 2, what is the next thing he does?
(a) Go outside to get the laundry.
(b) Call for help.
(c) Take off the coat again.
(d) Kiss Agnes.
5. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A rocking chair.
(b) A bassinet.
(c) Another bed.
(d) A dining set.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mood is Agnes in when Michael enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
3. What does Agnes describe herself as being all her life?
4. What type of poetry is the young poet's work?
5. What is Agnes holding in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)