|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael and Agnes are first seen, what are they doing?
(a) They are holding hands.
(b) They are arguing over breakfast.
(c) Agnes is leading Michael into the room.
(d) Michael is carrying Agnes.
2. Michael tells Agnes what shocking confession?
(a) He is an orphan.
(b) He is bankrupt.
(c) He won a fortune gambling.
(d) He is having an affair.
3. What does Agnes tuck into bed with Michael when he is not feeling well?
(a) A heated water bottle.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(d) The clean laundry.
4. What does Michael tell his son in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Good morning.
(c) Good night.
(d) Get to bed.
5. In Act 2, Scene 2, what do both Agnes and Michael want to help ease their worry?
(a) Breakfast and tea.
(b) A swig of bourbon.
(c) A lot of money.
(d) A good rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the status of the relationship of Agnes and Michael at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
2. When Agnes starts having labor pains, what is the first thing Michael does?
3. Why does Agnes take the side of the bed away from the door?
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
5. Near the end of Act 2, Scene 1, why is Michael so upset?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)