|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Michael goes to leave for the doctor, he turns around and does what?
(a) Kisses Agnes many times.
(b) Moves the bassinet close to Agnes.
(c) Starts arguing with Agnes.
(d) Fetches his new manuscript to take with him.
2. What does Agnes seem to be feeling in relationship to her daughter?
(a) Uneasiness and lack of control.
(b) Selfish anger.
(c) Empty Nest Syndrome.
(d) Joy and best wishes.
3. About how much time has passed in the setting of Act 1, Scene 2 since the previous scene?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
4. When does Michael first comfort Agnes in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) After she has labor pains.
(b) After Agnes confesses how much she loves Michael.
(c) After the baby is born.
(d) After Agnes brings in the folded laundry.
5. What reason does Agnes give that Michael was the life of the party?
(a) His clothing was fabulous.
(b) He could not stop giggling.
(c) He had cute little stories.
(d) His cologne was special.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Agnes when Act 2, Scene 2 begins?
2. When Agnes sits on the bed in Act 2, Scene 1, she repeatedly says what?
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, what do both Agnes and Michael want to help ease their worry?
4. When Agnes is in bed she swears she is comfortable, but then immediately changes her mind, saying what?
5. What does Michael tell his son in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)