|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes taunts Michael with what fact?
(a) She has spent all their savings.
(b) She might be pregnant again.
(c) She might have had an affair.
(d) She is heiress to a mass fortune.
2. When Agnes goes to the dressing room and returns, what item does she bring with her in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(b) Her wedding gown.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) Her hand mirror.
3. Who does Agnes really love, proven in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Her father.
(d) The young poet.
4. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He has the flu.
(b) He has not eaten, and needs to eat.
(c) He is suffering from migraines.
(d) He is having sympathy labor pains.
5. What does Agnes accuse Michael of in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Spending too much money.
(b) Having an affair.
(c) Favoring their daughter.
(d) Not working hard enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Agnes and Michael know of the young poet?
2. What does Agnes want before becoming a grandmother?
3. When Agnes starts having labor pains, what is the first thing Michael does?
4. How does Agnes describe Michael's fathering?
5. Why does Michael ask to reread the young poet's works a second time?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)