|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agnes locks herself in the bathroom on her wedding night, what does she take with her?
(a) Her suitcase.
(b) Her favorite book.
(c) A piece of wedding cake.
(d) Michael's clothes.
2. Michael says to Agnes that he "married a princess" but wakes up to what?
(a) A widow.
(b) An even prettier princess.
(c) A daughter.
(d) A wife, a friend.
3. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He has the flu.
(b) He is suffering from migraines.
(c) He is having sympathy labor pains.
(d) He has not eaten, and needs to eat.
4. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
(a) To see her eyes one last time.
(b) A hug and a kiss.
(c) Another child.
(d) Her bank account number.
5. Who is the young poet's work dedicated to?
(c) Agnes and Michael's daughter.
(d) Agnes and Michael's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
2. What has Michael and Agnes' son been doing with his medicine?
3. What event is happening that day in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. What does the pillow in the bed have embroidered on it?
5. What is Agnes' response when she hears what Michael tells their son?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)