|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agnes sees her husband bewildered at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, what does she do?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She relaxes and goes to sleep.
2. What does Agnes ask Michael after she finds out what he said to their son?
(a) What was their son wearing?
(b) How much does he love her?
(c) What time is it?
(d) Why did he only say that?
3. What is different about Agnes from the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She now walks with crutches.
(b) She is now very pregnant.
(c) She has cut her hair very short.
(d) She has gained a lot of weight.
4. What type of poetry is the young poet's work?
(b) Children's rhymes.
5. What does Agnes believe Michael has prepared for their wedding night?
(a) A poem that he wrote.
(b) A song that he wrote.
(c) A list of his favorite things.
(d) Dinner from a recipe he created.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is happening that day in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What motivates Michael to declare his true feelings to Agnes in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
4. Why is Michael so angry about the bourbon bottle?
5. Michael said he has tried to persuade Agnes with servants, dresses, paintings and money so that she would do what?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)