|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Michael leaves in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He returns with a platter of food.
(b) He never returns.
(c) He returns, bringing his son in the room.
(d) He quickly returns and is distracted.
2. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(b) Four in the afternoon.
(c) Seven in the evening.
(d) Four in the morning.
3. What does Michael leave to do in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Fetch something to eat.
(b) Administer punishment to his son.
(c) Go and search for his son.
(d) Call the doctor for his sick son.
4. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
(a) In his son's drawer.
(b) Under the fourposter bed.
(c) In the servant's quarters.
(d) In Agnes' wardrobe.
5. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
(a) How wonderful the wedding was.
(b) How excited she is about their honeymoon.
(c) How handsome Michael is.
(d) How pretty the bed is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is happening that day in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. At the very end of Act 1, Scene 1, what do Michael and Agnes do?
3. What is hanging on the walls in Act 2?
4. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)